Frank_n_FurterEncore93mashtagLenthatguysriteamieastcoastChewbansheeihatebakas_pi_rilarakristinCanadian_NinjaKirstenAnnSaddlesore92yeahithoughtsocaylaroseMj1996TheObliviousPandaBleuSillikmakeup_nerdkiWiLOveRLaguakatrockstarrukiaMusicIsAGiftGong_Player_In_BandCanadiaNDPHMDuckycherryblasterlucichGolfWangcremep0psslairsprite590eaf5050EmptyMelodiesHeyJud3Watchful_questioneerKazzixBandgeekeggsPinkSpongex2502manSpanishGirlRockqwerty123lilobamaARandomPersonHelveticabunballet_apocalypse

hdeBJ

TommyUK1234KatOwnsYourSoultageastcoastTheObliviousPandarockstarrukiaBeThatAsItMaycremep0pstiffanyloiSewcdfsofiainthesun

My mom does this to me all the time!!!! Pisses me the **** off. I'll be like outside unlocking the door and as soon as I get it open she says "you're not going to say hello?"

Anonymous

This exact situation happened with my ex's mom. It sucked cuz I didn't know where any of her sponges or cleaning products were then she gave me like .7 seconds to respond before sighing and cleaning it herself.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

Anonymous

This is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. It's like when I'm on the subway, and one thing I can't stand is when people are inconsiderate about where they stand. One morning I got on and it was pretty crowded, I just stayed near the door, and was intending to step off at each stop to let whoever off. But some guy behind me prodded me and told me to move inside and that I was being inconsiderate to the other passengers for standing by the door! Grrrrrrr. Another time it happened with someone telling me to step off and make way when I was just about to. GRRRRRRRRRR

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234