eldoritousernamehelpHopeImriteLendeeviantEmaphinaUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmacornsrockjustwondering28FaithfulPrettyKittyReadzBasunomiddleseisevan123DaemoinetangointxPrincessMidgielucichFrank_n_FurtermuddyringletsvitaminbChuckTomBub

Alexjumperrrw070193ElizabethhhGolfWangBun10KirstenAnnrobertohoskinsAnnajoy97partinobodycularSanctuaryExileBballFoShox2502manMaryriteamiCocaia12912Encore93kristinTrishTwoSpoonsihatebakassuperkeeliblueangel94creepylittlegirl26bringmethehorizonCaitlin

eldoritojustwondering28Cocaia12912

Kids don't have to work, pay bills or do taxes.

rrw070193

rrw070193

In response to “Kids don't have to work, pay bills or do taxes.

They have to go to school (and do homework). Bills are worth it. Taxes are something that you do once a year. If you aren't atrocious with money, then taxes aren't that bad.

eldorito OP

Depends what kind of adult life it is.

MusicIsAGift

In response to “Depends what kind of adult life it is.

Also depends on what the childhood is like.

eldorito OP

If I chose I don't have to do work on the weekends? really I wish my boss understood that. And you get to chose where you live depending on how much money you make. Getting a place is really expensive. My apartment, just the downpayment was 1700 dollars. And now i'm buying a house and the downpayment is even more expensive. like 10,000 range. I admit the "freedom" of being an adult is awesome but the responsibility is quite overwhelming at times. Think about the biggest test you've had so far. How much studying you had to do and all the work you put into it. That's adult life constantly, and until you get used to it its hard to enjoy the extra freedom you get.

soberlikekesha soberlikekesha