kristinCaitlinThisBlackChickmucaaylaKMusicIsAGiftBun10_Jojo_Encore93Mike_HawkWinniethePoohMayaelarnisAkenyon04mileycyrusPozAyAmRightpersonThingyMagestic_mermancookiedoughlucichjustwondering28Cocaia12912Skr3wBallLittleRedBlacklightsAndQueensEthanCharliiIsWatchingYouemilysoccer2notagoodusername1SpatulaCityheythereilikeurhairINomOnBabiesThatguylinzStacytheHarlotjpn518ilovesoftballrockstarrukiaB10ckH34dslairJankofettThymeAgainRacelloiluvhockeyPiperTheSlayerriteamiTYPOLovelyLexie007anime_6Bandgeekeggs

CalieLoveSaphiraSewcdfChuckTom

lanaasiansensation37

How so? I always thought that an opinion with no reasoning to back it up is misguided.

Cagn

Cagn

In response to “How so? I always thought that an opinion with...

For example, I believe in God. I don't have any proof of his existence, of course. But I just believe. And I think that's fair enough.

kristin OP

In response to “For example, I believe in God. I don't have...

Ha, I hate all Christians and I think they should all be killed. I don't have any proof that they did anything wrong, of course. But I just believe. And I think that's fair enough...?

Nah, I'd rather vote down this post.

Sewcdf Sewcdf

In response to “Ha, I hate all Christians and I think they...

So you're equating my believing in God to your believing that a group of people should be killed? That makes sense.

kristin OP

In response to “So you're equating my believing in God to...

Exactly.
The post says "You don't always have to have a reason for your opinion".
By that logic, I could equate the two opinions without a reason. (Which obviously doesn't make sense.)

This is why I believe that you should have a reason to your opinion. If you didn't have to have a reason to your opinion, you could just make some random opinion that hates against people and no one could argue.

Sewcdf Sewcdf

In response to “Exactly. The post says "You don't always...

Fair enough, as long as you don't go around killing people you're entitled to your opinions

kristin OP

in my opinion it depends on the circumstances for example if your discussing why we live and for what purpose thats your belief and you may not have an explanation for it as no one does. but if you dont like something and dont have a reason why you dont like it and refuse to give an opinion then thats just them being stubborn

mykill