• Featured on the home page on Jun 11th 2013
  • Post Of The Day on Feb 1st 2013

DarkLadyDWFfuzalaVicZincAnthonyspeckleasmePhilboydStudgeSpanishGirlRock555eaf5050happy_camperriteamiHappyCocaia12912photoice89mUlAnftwsuperkeelitennisgrl95NitaCallahanznatsteakSeaItsATrapZachNSC14nameanime_6PiperTheSlayerbbhatti12lucichmylifeisflyMakalakiNikola_Goddamn_TeslaKashuLittleRedMtrenchiePenguinsFlySpatulaCitySaddlesore92EesaSledgepersonThingysaywhendrhannahrawrsararawr10170awesomesocksLuv2golf42897ohlookitsmatttyreeshajonesCamelsAreCoolKirstenAnnWatchful_questioneer

Frank_n_FurterMyHotHotJamLogan_Jojo_DaemoinerunnerdudeSpearmintMilkvampire_academyihatebakasEncore93marashmallowGiggityGoo22FaaaMulaaanAwesomelyMelivelovemusic12cookiedoughBonslyGuyRainbootsSarcasm_on_icerilaraL_StylzActionManJennaMitchellGambiteerThisBlackChickCuban_BjordskeeWunderscoreGlungoParrocchettoBigTRexjessiejpgmirandaamiriteBuddyCakesDiscoEbony_WayStealthApplePaulAndresonjustwondering28SkylarOctaviousTheBlindManjenferisjapaneezhmarieorangemangoballet_apocalypseJ_A_C_KlilobamaBrettward95MayaLotsOfLove

Koozie
Valentine's Day is a really bad idea because you should not force people to show their love through gifts and flowers one day a year, they should show it through their actions all year long, amirite?

No one forces couples to celebrate Valentine's Day. I know plenty of couples who don't. I also know plenty of couples who do show love all year and Valentine's day is just a day to celebrate that love.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

I feel the same about Mother's day, Father's day, etc.

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I feel the same about Mother's day, Father's...

And birthdays. People should give me gifts all year long.

Anthony

You had me at "bad idea".

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “No one forces couples to celebrate...

Exactly. Me and the biff do something special every week. Valentines day is just another "special" day with all the other ones. It's really just an excuse to celebrate a "holiday." We don't mind that.

frogy8thefly frogy8thefly

People always say this, but celebrating Valentines Day does not mean that a couple doesn't show affection or appreciation on any other day.

Logan Logan

Valentines Day is the one day of the year i don't beat my partner. If that isn't love, then spank my **** and call me Mike

Imactuallylonely

I don't think enough people have that kinda of money, but having a day where you can go full out with love I think is fine... Not that I've been able to celebrate it...

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

Is this supposed to be original or?

L_Stylz L_Stylz

In response to “Is this supposed to be original or?

What do you mean?
I think I'm missing something here.

Len Len

In response to “What do you mean? I think I'm missing...

Well ****, don't just down vote me if you know what she's talking about. Help me out here.

Len Len

In response to “Well ****, don't //just// down vote me if you...

(downvotes for the **** of it. ) <3

Ebony_Way Ebony_Way

I'm pretty sure the comment is saying that this post is unoriginal. You hear this about valentines day all the time, we didn't need to be told again.

Kumquat Kumquat

In response to “I'm pretty sure the comment is saying that...

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

Len Len

Valentine's Day is just a corporate hoax. Single people get depressed and buy themselves candy and people in relationships feel pressured to make something of it so they end up buying things too. The whole thing irritates me.

eastcoast

In response to “Valentine's Day is just a corporate hoax...

That's exactly the truth. It's a hallmark holiday.

Maximumnerd Maximumnerd

I take valentines day just as an excuse to be able to spend time with my boyfriend. (We can't see each other everyday) Screw buying stuff though.

Deathelf Deathelf

"Valentines day" is a day to celebrate a brilliant and selfless man who married people in secret back during the roman empire when marriage was illegal and forbidden among the common folk. His acts and name should be celebrated once a year and, originally, we celebrated by showering our loved ones with extra affection to 'pay homage' of sorts. I would agree with this post if it said the 21st century meaning of Valentines day should be changed, not abolish the day as a whole and label it a 'bad idea'.

John_MacTavish John_MacTavish

This is such a cliché topic....

Kumquat Kumquat

You do show love all year long, Valentine's Day is just something special where you take her out to an expensive restaurant or whatever the **** to 'celebrate' a romantic holiday. You can't do that stuff everyday

StealthApple StealthApple

this website is getting way too serious!

crap crap

I would treat my wife the same everyday, not just on a holiday! How much do you love your girl? Can she tell, and vice versa!

harold5187 harold5187