BDubVicZincLenfaithnamedmeAltoid_Freak_250ThisBlackChickbradpittBlindMistxxdetroitxxPhilboydStudgeHappyItsATrapBlacklightsAndQueensLuv2golf42897cookiedoughlovereadingOozyRatcorydavidhearnlutro95BonslyGuyellephaba101riteami_Ashlie_rilarabrunetterox915smiles97MayathisisallivegotmeismandibrianbcjBuddyCakesSeaWatchful_questioneerWinniethePoohPiperTheSlayerTylerMayhemDurdenFrenchHornGal84Cocaia12912rikiBasunoNikkichickie18Terralivelovemusic12OhEmGee_MuffinGi_GiKarasuperkeeliYuiGamerTYPOclsconroy

theoverbergPumpkin2110

Nobody :(

Probably, beyond understanding your students you may also have to understand their culture, their family, their economic circumstance, their hopes, their limitations; imposed by themselves and society. To be a great teacher is to be part of a wonderful accident, a collision of positives and very rare, so one can be a great teacher, great missionary, great Doctor, etc. but people still starve, die and drop out. I think being a decent teacher and respecting your students and trying to give them a good education is the best you can hope for, being great I am not so sure is a valid aspiration.(a)

bradpitt

In response to “Probably, beyond understanding your students...

So much unexpected knowledge from Brad Pitt. (y)

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250

And in order to be a good student you must care for and try to understand your studies.

Qeez Qeez

Idiotic material on the home page

ilovewednesdays ilovewednesdays

In response to “Idiotic material on the home page

woah woah woah

how is this idiotic?

fuzala fuzala

In response to “woah woah woah how is this idiotic?

Well, i don't know what he/she's thinking but if i had to guess its because the post, while correct, is generic and obvious. Has anybody, at least anybody who's worth listening to, ever said anything to the contrary? I mean seriously whats the alternative? "In order to be a good teacher you must beat and ridicule your students"

Its true, its just not particularly clever. But that's just mild speculation and me being overly critical. Who really cares if somethings creative or not i guess, this is the internet!

Qeez Qeez

In response to “Well, i don't know what he/she's thinking but...

I wrote published this while in a class with a teacher who I believe is horrible at her job, so this was 1 part mocking them and 1 part personal belief.

BDub BDub OP

In response to “I wrote published this while in a class with...

As good of a reason as any, i guess!

Qeez Qeez