SirCheekyBastardAnnDeevaMikkiMousemegahollsballstotallyawesomegingerPorcelainBlackmich_awesomeness789MusicalXMollybobbibetginnypotter93phoebala1207TheNewGirlInTownKristenSupermannnCyanideBearabbeydmrspettyfermarinaaloveewelldress_2_expressallorelicentaurmarianlolzThebloo2HayleyLovesHarryPotterJdomLydiaPotterIzzy5000jdtscooterphant0mridermylifeispotterpurple_dinosaurirod007WeTheQueensstacilovesyouRain96TooSweet4YouKristinG58GreenDayRocksMyWorldnotjustanothergirlDameequaChuckTomBub

MaxIsAwesomeemmilyyyyAdriaClementineseldoritoFitzkriegiluvzombiesShugah__________that_girl_js_Ashlie_Seansiddysid96Mandii_SmithMagic_Eight_BallStealthAppleRidgeB747swimlaxmonstrositysteelerman113Admiral_BeenaSergKalopsiaI_Predict_A_RiotMR_RainbowBloodLettuceJdevine21RoyDictatorCourtneyNickyfEMMAnistTrishIchLiebeDichyesnomaybeCherryBlossomSpearmintMilkImNotGretchenSerenusgenepaintingflowersJellyfish_JellyfishdinoroarWoobTheycallmeStanPheromonesEd_TheBlindManvinnv226brunetterox915

SupermannnJdompurple_dinosaurabbeyd
Boys are like purses. Cute. Full of crap. And always replaceable. amirite?

Feminists are like refrigerators... they belong in the kitchen.

aDayToRemember

aDayToRemember

In response to “Feminists are like refrigerators... they...

What's wrong with feminists and how is feminism related to this post?

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

In response to “What's wrong with feminists and how is...

I didn't know Sarah Palin had an Amirite account

Anonymous

In response to “I didn't know Sarah Palin had an Amirite account

WTF? Where did Sarah Plain come from? Who says she has an amirite account?

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

Didn't know you could get Sarah Palin from fEMMAnist. One being the name EMMA is standing out in it. It looks like the lady from the draft poster back in the 1900's.

2

Let me break the joke down for you (Emma)? Nice name. Anyway, the joke was about how our friend "lovelymusic" summed up all guys into one negative category which can easily be done with girls too. Only I decided to choose feminists such as yourself because they so often have a negative outlook on men. If you haven't gotten it by now, please don't leave a hateful message. And also you spelled Sarah Palin's name wrong below ... Hope this helped.

aDayToRemember

In response to “Let me break the joke down for you (Emma)?...

http://amirite.net/651690
You're confusing feminists who want equality between the genders with female butch lesbians who hate men and want to be a society as sexist as the current one but in reverse. Very different they are.

Spain Spain

hey broseph, i'm going to agree with everything you say, just cuz your username is **** awesome. adtr♥

abbeyyy

Emma, I'm sorry to say this, but the feminism of today, isn't the same as the feminism of the 20th century.
It has gone from something reputable and respectable, to misandric angry women. Sure, this isn't 100% of modern feminists, but it's a good 2/3 of them. It's just the picking and choosing of rights to avoid burdens. Burdens such as front-line service, equality in divorce court, signing for selective service, INCREDIBLY more expensive Life, Health, and Car insurance. That, is modern feminism.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “Emma, I'm sorry to say this, but the feminism...

A good 2/3? REALLY? No. It's just that these "angry women" grab your attention more easily.

I think you need some clarification: women still don't have equal pay, still aren't guaranteed the same jobs, are abused in mainstream **, are viewed as and treated like incredibly vulnerable, weak, pathetic creatures who need someone to look after them, have INCREDIBLY higher standards put on them by society -standards so high that they are literally impossible to live up to (look this way, be this skinny, wear makeup but not too much or you're a , don't have with as many people as the average guy or you're a , put up with sexist jokes because men know what sexism feels like and they know you're just being too sensitive) in some places women are actually shunned during their menstrual period, in some places still can't even vote- this is endless. And I am so tired of this ** belief that feminists are just whiny bitches that hate men.

By the way, mens' taxes aren't that much higher than womens'. Womens' taxes are rising.

Sobriquet

In response to “A good 2/3? REALLY? No. It's just that these...

-Equal Pay? No, equal work? No. Different benefits, yes.
-Abused in mainstream **? LOLWTF? Somebody doesn't watch **.
-We have to fulfill high standards too.
-Nobody likes bony girls anyway, other than douchebags.
-We have to deal with sexism too, we just don't care.
- Shunned during period? What? Do you hang out with ****? Periods are normal, no one shuns anybody.
-And if it's that bad in 3rd world countries, move your feminism there, not here. It's not really needed anymore.

My point: Stop acting like girls are the only ones allowed to have problems.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “-Equal Pay? No, equal work? No. Different...

-Actually, I have watched a lot of **, and basically the main content of any site is bukakkes and (both of which most women hate), women being smacked in the **, "fun time in the mouth"s, and male domination.
-Not nearly as high as those of women, and if you can't see that then you are blind, my friend.
-Again, not as much sexism as that of women.
-"in some places women are actually shunned during their menstrual period". I think maybe you should read that again.

Lol it's not neede here anymore? Are you **** kidding me?

Sobriquet

In response to “-Actually, I have watched a lot of ****, and...

- ****, VOLUNTARY + $150,000 PAY.
- No.
- True, but that wasn't my point.
- No, I'm not **** kidding. There's a reason why a men's rights movement has come about.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “- ****, VOLUNTARY + $150,000 PAY. - No. -...

-Doesn't matter. The poor choices of these pornstars affect society overall; the problem is the industry which pays them to do it.
-lol "No?" Well you have completely changed my mind with that argument.
-"Mens' Rights Movement" What the hell kind of rights do women have that men don't?

Sobriquet

In response to “-Doesn't matter. The poor choices of these...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masculism
Not exactly rights, but opportunities and inequalities.
As far as rights are concerned, we are on the same ground. Equalites, no.
We both have our pros and cons, and in the end it's pretty close to even.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masculism Not...

We are not on the same level; you're letting your bias get in the way.

A lot of things in that article happen not because of gender inequality, but because they're just things that can't happen to women, which is why they're solely male problems (ex. prison rape). There's also the fact that women aren't in power keeping equality from men, but men have always been in power keeping rights from women. And then there are the things that are just flat out inaccurate; despite the commonly-held belief that women are punished less severely than men, the punishments are mostly equal excepting the instances where (brace yourself for this) women have actually been punished more severely than men. "Only men are called during military draft." Hey, it's not like women aren't trying to change that! "Dismissal of female-on-male rape"; it's not dismissed, you just don't hear about it because it rarely happens. And as for the unwanted child support, all I have to say is "LOL WTF?" If you don't want to pay child support, don't get someone pregnant, but it's not like the mother can pay it herself considering women are paid 25% less than men.

Sobriquet

In response to “We are not on the same level; you're letting...

Flat out innacurate? Please elaborate more. I'm getting really sick of your "Only we have problems, only we deserve support" attitude.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “Flat out innacurate? Please elaborate more...

How much more do I need to elaborate? I'm getting sick or your short-sightedness. Dude, the reality is that we aren't equal.

Sobriquet

In response to “How much more do I need to elaborate? I'm...

I want a 5 paragraph essay with a title page, clear thesis, intro paragraph, 3 separate body paragraphs with supporting details, and a conclusion that summarizes those points. The font much be Times New Roman, 12 pt, and the paragraphs must be double-spaced.

Also, my point exactly. I'm not good with words, and arguing makes it harder. Yays and nays.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “You first. (y)

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Backfire.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

You have some of your facts wrong, yes men pay more for car insurance but women pay more for heath insurance and income protection insurance. Because insurance company's are sexist and they charge on statistics, men are more likely to claim more damage in car accidents because they are more than 50% likely to write off their car in an accident. Women are more likely to claim on health insurance because of child birth so they pay more. Life insurance men pay more because they are less likely to outlive their partner. Income protection is women are more likely to get laid off then men. Signing for selective service is an American thing, and the reason why it is only for men is because of the sexist nature of the military that excludes women from certain positions. Feminists have actually been fighting for equality and want all positions available for men and women, so they haven't been picking and choosing. The American Supreme Court ruled that only men sign up for selective service and at the time it was made of only men. Where I live feminists recently won women the right to front-line service provided they are capable of course. And there are countries that have the draft for w...

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

In response to “You have some of your facts wrong, yes men...

Keeping this super short.
The biological differences in a Man and Woman's physiology is hard to ignore. Generally men are stronger, mentally tougher, and ready to fight. Women are generally the opposite. There are exceptions though I admit (I'm a 120lb stick of a guy).
Many soldiers will tell you, without any sexist comments, this:
If I'm a 200lb guy who is wounded in combat, I want to be pulled out of fire by another 200lb guy, not a 150lb woman.

I don't see sexism there.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “Keeping this super short. The biological...

Just because women aren't as strong as men doesn't mean they can't be strong in the slightest. I don't see why this is so difficult to grasp, honestly.

Sobriquet

In response to “Just because women aren't as strong as men...

Did you even see my bit about exceptions? The part when I mentioned I was an exception to guys being big and strong? That was also implying the opposite was true for women.

I never said women were so weak the couldn't lift more than 50 pounds did I?
Strong in the slightest =/= dragging a 200lb guy, without equipment, through fire.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

-sigh- Did you not read "provided they are capable"? Before women were not allowed just because they were female, didn't matter if they were 6' and could lift a guy and it's still the way in most places. I don't get how you can say women were "picking and choosing" when it came to front line service, and then said that men are better suited to it... and the generally stronger, mentally tougher and ready to fight is debatable, there are different forms of being strong, mentally tough and ready to fight. And another thing, I don't get how you can say feminism isn't needed yet masculinism is, when they compliment each other because gender roles hurt both males and females, masculism just focus more on the way they hurt men. http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexolo...en_and_wo.html This artical is pretty good at explaining how gender roles are more of a social construct.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

My grandma has a refrigerator specifically for coke in the basement. So I guess the feminists with coke go in the basement.

AlexCarlileThePillow AlexCarlileThePillow

I carry lifesaving medication in my purse, so I guess I'm going to find myself a highly valued doctor to smooch.

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

OP is like a kiddie pool. Immature and shallow.

__________ __________

In response to “OP is like a kiddie pool. Immature and shallow.

And smells like pee?

monstrosity monstrosity

In response to “And smells like pee?

Well, obviously.

__________ __________

I've seen some pretty bad analogies about women on here, and those guys don't seem to get so criticized. This was a joke after all..

stacilovesyou

boys are like **, they're **

coolstory coolstory

Out of all the good posts overlooked in the justin pages, this shit from over a year ago gets to the homepage???

Anonymous

OP, what kind of asscracks have you been dating that ruin the name for all of us THAT much?
seriously, girls who say this are almost always the girls who fall for the douchebags

siddysid96 siddysid96

Cool story babe, now go make me a sandwich.

Sean Sean

If you're too good for men, you're always welcome to go lesbian as opposed to complaining about them and hoping someone notices.

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

Girl's are like shoes; they protect your feet.

Roy

In response to “Girl's are like shoes; they protect your feet.

They also smell after you've had your foot inside them all day.

ActionMan

In response to “They also smell after you've had your foot...

And they make you a little bit taller.

Roy

"Girls are like pants. There are the ones your mom likes you to bring around the family, but they don't fit well, and they're uncomfortable to walk around with. Then there are the ones that get left at friends' houses, and you don't care who gets inside of them, they kind of get passed around and get loose. Then there's the one pair that make you look fat and sweaty, but you deal with them because they are easy and loose and you never let your friends borrow them. Then there's that one pair that you always like, but then they **** you over by making themselves look trashy by getting ripped and wasted."

You'reTheFatJeans

In response to “"Girls are like pants. There are the ones...

I thought it was good to be ripped. *flexes muscles*

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

If you are going to have the username of LovelyMusic then don't be DumbBitch

2

God why the **** is reverse sexism so okay but if I say one sexist thing I get a ton of shit?

Ed_ Ed_

In response to “God why the **** is reverse sexism so okay...

ummm.... if you haven't noticed, the op is getting a ton of crap for what she said.

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

In response to “ummm.... if you haven't noticed, the op is...

Not nearly as much as a sexist comment would.

oh who gives a shit, sexism doesn't matter anyway.

Ed_ Ed_

In response to “Not nearly as much as a sexist comment...

This post is sexist.

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

If a guy said a sexist joke, everybody would be all "Oh shut up women, you're just whiny bitches. Learn to take a joke."

Sobriquet

Same can be said about girls.

OFWGKTA OFWGKTA

Shut up, you whiny 13 year old.

AtheisticMystic AtheisticMystic

Quiet, you whiny 13 year old.

AtheisticMystic AtheisticMystic

THIS STUPID WAR BETWEEN GIRLS AND BOYS WILL NEVER FREAKING END!!!!!!!!

mNmL0ver14 mNmL0ver14

It's funny how femanists agree with this but as soon as a post that views females in a negative way appears on the homepage, there are hundreds of comments that say "LOL GUYZ SUCK HURR DURR".

Double standards ftl

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “It's funny how femanists agree with this but...

What???? I'm a feminist and I disagree with this post, fEMMAnist is obviously a feminist and she disagrees with this post, Spain is a feminist and she also disagrees and I can see others in the "who disagreed" box. This statement is anti-men, not what feminism is about even though that's the myth it's not true.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

In response to “What???? I'm a feminist and I disagree with...

It sickens me how girls can get away with being sexist while guys can't.

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “It sickens me how girls can get away with...

It sickens me when anyone is sexist to either gender. Besides the OP didn't "get away with it" their post is well into the negative, and everytime there is a sexist post against girls, like Credementi said, the girls who are upset, just get called whiny bitches and told to shut up and take a joke.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

In response to “It sickens me when anyone is sexist to either...

Of course, Credetemi is always first on the scene when it comes to posts like these :3

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “Of course, Credetemi is always first on the...

I don't get your point... what she said was still true.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

Wow, I can't believe I'd see the day when an anti-male thing on Amirite actually in the red. I'm so proud of everybody.

And to the OP. Ever wonder why there are homosexual men? Women like you.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

In response to “Wow, I can't believe I'd see the day when an...

No I'm a fag because ****'s are icky.

Roy

"That's exactly what they are, jokes. They are not meant to offend, they are meant to be funny.
The female population of amirite needs to learn this with sexist jokes. I laugh at ones against women AND men.
If they offend you take a mydol." -- Chuckonice

MHHHMMM I don't see you taking this as a joke. Hypocrite.

Anonymouse

In response to “"That's exactly what they are, jokes...

Aw, did I strike a nerve? Check up on my profile?
Seeing as how the anti-female posts get so much crap, I decided to throw my share of crap at an anti-male one.

I was by no means offended by the OP.

Chuckonice Chuckonice

Some girls are like condoms. They spend more time in your wallet than on your ****.

Kashish Kashish

Wh....why do people like you exist?
Shouldn't natural selection have picked you off long ago?

colette colette

In response to “Wh....why do people like you exist? Shouldn't...

Natural selection hardly exists at all today with society, and america being spineless and trying not to hurt anyones feelings.

Mehi Mehi

Q. What would you do if you couldn't replace one?
A. G_ f_ck y_ _rs_lf.

Would you like to buy a vowel?

JAYwalker JAYwalker

89 people agree with this shit now? Are you **** serious?

Big_Boss Big_Boss

But when you're really attached to your purse but have to replace it anyways for whatever reason, it's pretty hard to find one that's nearly as good. Insert at end of comparison.

Anonymous

I don't know about your family, but my family poops in the toilet, not the purse.

eldorito