I always thought I was so cool.
Nope. Just an obnoxious brat.

Katffro Katffro

when i was little i hated dresses and threw them in the garbage and when my mom would make me wear them i would be angry all day haha

ilikefurrywolves4815 ilikefurrywolves4815

I never did. In fact, I've always wanted to be a princess and probably always will.
I did enjoy mud though. But hey, what kid doesn't?

Yeah, I remember that stage. My two best friends were guys, and I acquired their characteristics. I would cover myself in mud and pretend I was the mud-monster, wrestle with my friends, and I ripped the heads off a few of my Barbies. I remember I was doing a Western-themed play, and of course, when you perform on stage, you need to wear make-up. And they were giving all the girls obnoxiously rosy cheeks and dimples and such, so I crawled under the table, screaming that I would NOT put on make-up. Then they asked me if I wanted a moustache like the boys, but that seemed ridiculous.

However, that stage passed. I love to wear dresses, curl my hair, and quite frankly, I want to be a Disney princess.

isomorphic isomorphic

I always thought I was so cool.
Nope. Just an obnoxious brat.

Katffro Katffro

I was playing in mud yesterday... Someone started a mud fight, and I gladly joined in.

rawr_ur_dead rawr_ur_dead

In response to “I was playing in mud yesterday... Someone...

my life is average?

In response to “my life is average?

(Your+name+(optional)): I don't know if other people do that... I hope so, I don't want to seem too different.

rawr_ur_dead rawr_ur_dead