ErasmusB_FurmanSmallrollinTiffaneemarkus97TheDarkJokerEternalSailorSolAzakChuckTom

WunderscoreLenAnita_RobinjewelxanderBetterThanEzra1119riteamiBarakiel667GunisabelguruEternalSailorSol

Nobody :(

The best part for me was: teachers go the extra mile for you even if you don't ask, you get to see your friends every single day, you have time and energy to do extra curricular activities, we had half hour break everyday so we could eat and socialize and I had great teachers.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

School, hmm doesn't really go alone with free time or socialization. Study, study, big or small books. I'd wish I had a big brother in high school! It was pretty rough at one point having football players escort girls to different classes so " things" wouldn't happen. Be thankful you have a protective family. It could be a family who did care at all

Cauzisaid

all high school is is social time what waste of a child's mind

altonschwab

The worst part of High School is High School.

DW2 DW2

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

High school was actually pretty great for me. But I also wasn't an overachiever in the slightest. So I didnt have heavy class loads.

BuddyCakes BuddyCakes

I was a VERY bad boy in highschool. I wouldn't change a thing.

DW2 DW2

Worst part of highschool was NOT understanding that

1) anyone who remembers, five-years later what happened socially in highschool, failed to get a life.

2) Ninety percent of people who married their highschool sweetheart are disappointed in that decision.

3) You should have dated the ugly ones too. You might have learned that beauty is only skin deep; after graduation no one gives a rat's fart (or even remembers) who-dated-who - if the do remember, see #1 above.

ErasmusB_FurmanSmall ErasmusB_FurmanSmall

The best part is the friends you make.

BetterThanEzra1119 BetterThanEzra1119

definitely the drama. and many people just being ****.

MusicIsAGift

I was not a huge fan of high school. I tried so hard for 4 years to impress people that I haven't seen since I graduated 2 years ago. It's not all bad though. I made life-long friendships, developed my passion for psychology (which I am now majoring in), and I met my boyfriend that I've been with since 10th grade. I can't really say what the "best" part is for you, but those were the best parts of high school for me.

Witty_sob Witty_sob