RaidenwilmanamefitloveisourweaponRubyJayJayLady_CacaJustin_BeaverTophatTalulahMrPillsburyDopeBoyFrostehhmeggyboo2013SarahjrhoxoBlondeBarbie21SpyderManShockertheonlystrangeonewickedawesomechickKatydididolR21RoseWeasleyHighYellaSalientKschmitttbrigitteee3mc2147supercalifragilisticAwekFroggyGoldaffenhausenbirdistheewordEllyPhantjessiejpgTrazzzphoebala1207justinbieberRachel158litapd311tmt890LulamaescrubsfankawaithaififthfogelRubenKFudgebucketFANGIRLJenniferariel94InsanePPGmuffinmonkey

kphan17ButtersoapDelirium

chocolatecakeisbadKatydidCowsSayMoooooidolR21rachsarahjustinbieberOhLookAmosquitoTurtleMonstalolomojellyrcw11
Today I made a pencil with an eraser on each end, but sadly I just don't see the point, amirite?

I go to a christian school, and one of teachers has this pencil with erasers on both ends. And one the pencil it has written " life without jesus is like this pencil, theres no point to it". Cheesy, i know

><

robby you and ur puns of steel hehe

RubyJayJay RubyJayJay

I hate when people make stuff up, you cant make a pencil with two erasers just at your house. And thats not even a question, thats a statement that you made up, with a bad pun, and the phrase Amirite at the end.

Anonymous

In response to “I hate when people make stuff up, you cant...

so sue him you **. Yes you can its a pun you **, i doubt he actually made it i hate it when people comment anonymously just to hide, so lame

SpyderMan

In response to “so sue him you ****. Yes you can its a pun...

Its a bad pun, and it's not a question. Go post something like that on MLIA, because there is no way to agree with a statement like that. By the way you came up with a pretty terrible insult, why don't you go look up more, because you obviously can't come up with any on your own. I did say it was a bad pun, so learn to read before you comment.

Anonymous

In response to “Its a bad pun, and it's not a question. Go...

are you guys seriously arguing over my post? lol this made my day

Raiden Raiden OP

In response to “are you guys seriously arguing over my post?...

hahaha nice one. but i have had a pencil with an eraser on both ends. it was a mechanical pencil with a cap lol.

ineedahug

Your welcome.

Anonymous

><

You should add a pencil in the middle of the pencil you made :) like 90 degrees

StarFruits

Thats really bad and cheesy. Terrible

Anonymous

Continue