IcelChromanaoinkMrUnapologeticKaySeasAllisonamirite1mbaqangaspazohmnogreendarthpotatorandomviewer896FlyingSagittariusjesscanlynnfrayifiedRACCOONninja86TotobeanWyatt915me-myself-and-fredaquamarine1022EmilyLovesYourMomamberbydreamsAnnaCoveyCharisseJoyamgwolfSavoureuxCanadianCowWolfKatydidTruuninjalovedrunkfavre99golfsk46nameAlwaysRightWriterasianinvasion162ninja4uMadamTwiggyVegan_GryffnDorkDistinctionsAshleeCortessSevvieILooveTheTentacleimsolost_hugmezoegoesrawrBowtieMasterloveallBoudicaphoenixsunsdeejay7S185

AnthonyRebelSandboxCzarrosinbackriderMaxxShockersharpiedhearthhurricaneLexSorbusAbeisaninjaElectricViolinistsmileyfacesThatdudeTheAntiChristhellokittyninjaWaffledFlambeFinalTableAmberScottJasminematchuuuZuRGrebafanLazynezRiakairushsummersThatAwkwardKidIamlilywookalechoirangelPirateSteveMe_ravensruleRyantextalicious_likeduhSweetPinkNelsoninsertbrainhereinsertbrainhereThatFrayChickAlexShekillediamthemuseofmusetheRacheysaurusJoyStardrthirteenAdelaideiHugTreesrzanadooNirvana6794Nirvana6794

AnthonyWhatWhatintheButt
Coins are way better than paper money, amirite?

Who gives a rat's **** how important they make you feel? The lifespan of a note is not even a quarter (pun intended) of that of a coin. Manufacture less paper money every year, save more trees, more ink, waste less, and save more money because minting is expensive.

lovedrunk

If you mean the thing itself and not the value, yes.

oink oink

In response to “If you mean the thing itself and not the...

yeah, ofcourse D:

Icel Icel OP

In response to “yeah, ofcourse D:

In that case YYA. I love the feel of coins :D

Chromana

I wish we had our two dollar bills back instead of toonies. :[

Rebel Rebel

No way notes are way better. You can whap out a big wad a look rich.
Coins suck anyway, easier to lose.

The only think I keep in my wallet are notes and 1/2pounds coins. The rest sucks. Which means 1/2pounds are on par with notes therefore they should be notes.

That said... its annoying putting notes into vending machines

Anthony

In response to “No way notes are way better. You can whap out...

I thought you meant 50p coins when you wrote 1/2pound coins lol. I now see the error of my ways.
How is it that this post has so many votes? I've seen lots of posts that get huge amounts of votes recently. You admins aren't tampering again, are you?

Chromana

In response to “I thought you meant 50p coins when you wrote...

No we cant even do that anymore

Anthony

In response to “No we cant even do that anymore

Wow, then. I guess once posts get onto the best/worst of the week pages they get mega hits. Btw, check out the #95 whereslizzy. I hope you like it :)

Chromana

It's way fun to "make it rain" with paper money, but not coins. However, they have those donation things where you can put a coin in and it rolls around a funnel repeatedly until it drops into the bottom. I'd rather pay for an item with paper than coin, but it's nice to have coins for parking meters and whatnot. MAN this is tough.

himynameiskim himynameiskim

notes are better because
1. they are harder to lose
2. they make you feel important

Anonymous

In response to “notes are better because 1. they are harder...

Are not!

Notes can FLY. That's a problem, I don't want my money to just get lost in the WIND.

Coins jingle. It's cooler. :D

Karly

lovedrunk

This post is totally ruining my average score.

Icel Icel OP

No!!!

Coins are so much better. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hate paper money so much!! Ugh, for example: I used to work at a water park and I would always get these soaked, disgusting bills!
Coins don't do that.

Plus, they jingle :D

Karly

I think the winning argument is that coins jingle. Has nobody read the kids book Lily's Purple Plastic Purse? (all I can say is wow)

Jesus_freak!

hahahahaha i love how you read all the lowest rated posts ever and they're all like over the top disgusting then you get to one about coins and paper money.... lol

lalallama lalallama

Bills are a lot worse, easier to counterfeit so it ends up being worth less...

Coins suck to carry around though....

What The HELL

coins suck. :/

yourcousin,probz?

coins rock 1. better for eniviroment 2. don't fly 3. good louck stealing coins from my wallet and 4. makes you stringer for all the wait (XD)

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “coins rock 1. better for eniviroment 2. don't...

... I do not remember writing this. I do not spell this badly... though i agree with myself... so I will correct... this family member? Environment* Luck* Stronger* Weight*

thedoctormerlin

you see more coin collectors rather than note collectors. what's so special about a note it doesn't have any value because it's a piece of paper.

Birthdaycake

they invented paper money for a good reason. Just incase when lightning strikes it doesn't kill you fast just kills you..

pie is life

if one would take the time to look back on history, you would find that paper money being introduced into new places destroyed their previous economies.

Yapperdoodles Yapperdoodles

Paper money is so much better!!!
1. Cheaper to make(taxpayers dollars are used to make expensive coins, paper is much cheaper)!
2. easier to carry(weighs less in your pocket)!
3. Paper doesn't use up mineral resources like copper, gold, and silver!

Anonymous

In Canada, I would agree. In the USA and other countries I disagree. Why? Because Canadian Dollar Bills can melt, if it gets too hot outside.

EternalSailorSol EternalSailorSol