GiggityGoo22eastcoastDylanSaysHeepwahRashedplano98BrianHjustsuperPedestriansNowhere_WOmanPsychochemicalthatgirlscookiedoughH2SO4waterpaynetingrunnerdudeLoganblonde_zoeDenizenthecatwhocopiesMissAwesomenesselarnisMaryPepeDawggsaxybandgeekMontanamakeup_nerdAllyKatRyan6793EustaceheythereilikeurhairThisBlackChickTrishKayleeisawesomeFred_WeasleyhpistheshitdinobeastthewoodsgirlBeautiful_RivalcoolstorySexyCyanideBearlivelovemusic12calebkipkayifystacysmomPugjellyrcw11jellyrcw11mnlKristinG58

LuserooStatefarmtheasexualslothstacym25RainbootsnoshittsherlockCaptainPiratealidoodle23peace_love_happinessbrunetterox915x2502manBrettward95Clarinet96LucindaJonesAllSmiiilessJennitaliaInarithekingofgingersCuban_Bjellyrcw11MadieSuzywaojillswimscoletteKirstenAnnDandyLionK_SteezyPeanutButterRatiochiddybangBrebobeep7midnightcookiesarealistnotacynicBonslyGuyBetterThanEzra1119That_Tall_ChiksparesecondsWynautBrambleclaw8eieioeldoritoI_am_Yo_PimpCassandraemilysoccer2topbanana22BenjaminInananenometupps312lookihaveacoolnameStepharoodancebum96

Nobody :(

personally i think the nachos are

PHNHchick

personally i think the nachos are

PHNHchick

In response to “personally i think the nachos are

Nachos were the bomb!!

pearly_whites pearly_whites

*are the best

Ryan6793

I always hated the cheese in the one that included the ham and crackers. The cheese tasted like plastic. It came with the tiny box of nerds which made up for the shittyness of the cheese.

coolstory coolstory

In response to “I always hated the cheese in the one that...

I always got the turkey+cheese+crackers which tended to have my favorite candy in it. (I don't remember what it was now, Reese's, I think.)
I was never a fan of cheese so I always gave it to someone else and let them eat it.

Statefarm

The cheese was so unbelievably horrible that if I were to offer it, everyone would back away and they would go all "no man, please don't torture me".

coolstory coolstory