+246

in a battle between edward scissorhands and edward cullen... edward scissorhands would win, amirite?

Oooolivias avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Oooolivia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Huh...Anybody going against Edward Sissorhands would lose.His hands are basically sharp scissors.As far as Edward Cullen, He would lose because in order to kill a "Vampire" (If that's what you want to call them) You have to rip up the body parts and burn them. So, I think Edward Sissorhands has the upper hand when it comes to the "Ripping of the body parts".

Cullen, being gay, would try to hold Edward's hand, and end up getting hurt. Then he would cry and run away. Edward, being a sympathetic, although artificial, creature, would shed a tear for the harm he had caused. But then he would go cut some hair.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +1Reply

You are right, but Edward Scissorcrab beats all. His hands are crab claws. Love me...

Agreed.

and edward just sparkles like a princess

Oooolivias avatar Oooolivia Yeah You Are 0Reply

i hope so... reading the twilight series made me hate edward cullen more

Duh, his hands are weapons.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are -1Reply