These terms may be amended, removed, or supplemented at any time. A message will be posted on Amirite if this happens. Your continued use of Amirite after the changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
Last Updated September 27th 2018
- "Amirite", "site", or "the website" is used to mean the website "Amirite", amirite.com, amirite.net, and any and all other domains, subdomains, mobile applications, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Tumblr pages, and Google+ pages bearing the Amirite name.
- "We" / "Us" / "The Management" are the owners and/or operators of Amirite. Wording in the first person is from "Us".
- "You" are a user of or visitor to or user of the Website.
- An "account" is a single user account created on The Website allowing You to login and interact with Amirite.
- "Public content" means content that is submitted to Amirite intended to be seen by any visitor (e.g. posts, comments, votes, and loves).
- "Private content" means content that is submitted to Amirite but is not intended for public viewing (e.g. messages between users).
- The word "content" used alone includes both public content and private content, user accounts, and any other data sent to Amirite servers.
- You must be at least 13 years of age or older to use Amirite. Any accounts or content created by persons found to be younger than 13 will be removed without warning.
- You are responsible for all actions originating from your account and/or IP address, regardless of whether or not these were made by you. It is your duty to keep your password safe. We recommend you log out of your account when you are finished if you are using a shared computer.
- You may "deactivate" your account at any time. Deactivating an account will hide its existence across Amirite. Upon deactivation of your account you have the option to hide all the public content you have submitted. The content will remain on Amirite servers but hidden. If it is deemed beneficial by The Management, we may make certain public content visible again but no longer attributed to your account. Upon reactivation, the content will be re-attributed to your account. Typically this will be used to keep popular content visible despite the submitter deactivating their account.
- Any public content you contribute to Amirite may be used in promotional material for Amirite or another venture by The Management. You will not be entitled to any form of compensation for such use.
- Your account(s) will be terminated without warning if we feel that your presence on Amirite will have adverse effects on Amirite's operation, or is not in the best interests of other users.
- You agree to only submit content to Amirite that abides by our Content Policy.
- You many not use other computers or accounts to influence the popularity of content you submitted. For example voting on or loving your content more than the one time allowed by default.
- If you are found to have breached the rules your account and all other accounts created by and/or used by your self shall also be terminated.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Amirite accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Although we strive to make the service provided by Amirite as reliable as possible, Amirite's services are provided on an AS IS basis. Your use of our service is at your own risk. We do not guarantee the availability of our service at any given time, or the reliability of our service when it is running. We do not guarantee the integrity of, or the continued availability of, any data sent to our servers. Whether we make backups, and if so, whether restoration of those backups will be available to you, is at our discretion.
AMIRITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE STATED IN THESE TERMS, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER AMIRITE TAKES OR DOES NOT TAKE MEASURES TO REMOVE INAPPROPRIATE OR HARMFUL CONTENT FROM ITS SITE, AMIRITE HAS NO DUTY TO MONITOR ANY CONTENT ON ITS SITE. AMIRITE DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, OR HARMLESSNESS OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON AMIRITE THAT IS NOT PRODUCED BY THE MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT, ADVERTISING CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR THE LOSS OF ANY SERVICES AND/OR OF ANY DATA YOU MAY HAVE STORED ON AMIRITE'S SERVICE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE. AMIRITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, AMIRITE'S SERVICES, EVEN IF AMIRITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR REASONABLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF AMIRITE'S SERVICES MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER IT OCCURS.
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AMIRITE AND ALL OF ITS PERSONNEL HARMLESS FROM ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS, AND ANY HARM CAUSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR UPLOADING OF FILES, COMMENTS, OR ANYTHING ELSE TO OUR SERVERS.
Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any questions please Contact Us