+108

the coolest and best super power would be the ability to control and freeze time and control minds as well, amirite?

ravensrules avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that ravensrule is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i think shape shifting would be the best.

Teleportation is the best.

I like mind reading. I dont really want to control people or change their thoughts, but know what they actually think would be helpful.

@mexicanpeanut I like mind reading. I dont really want to control people or change their thoughts, but know what they actually...

Yeah I was thinking of that too but mind control you could create world peace and more but mind reading is good too.

ravensrules avatar ravensrule Yeah You Are 0Reply

That is actually 2 or 3 super powers. Invisibility, without the nakednees is the best.

oinks avatar oink No Way 0Reply

People imagine what you could do if you froze time You are already invisible because everyone is frozen and you could do whatever you wanted. Doesn't that just imply almost every superpower besides flying of course, but that's what planes are for.

@ravensrule People imagine what you could do if you froze time You are already invisible because everyone is frozen and you...

Agreed, that's probably the most powerful super power. I'd still probably rather have the invisibility without the nakedness like Oink said though.

Rebels avatar Rebel Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wish I could control time ._. Reading people' minds would be nice too, but I'd rather manipulate time...as long as i don't age while time is stopped.

Yes it's the coolest power, but I personally think time bending shouldn't exist. It's too powerful. It could mess up historical events. One wrong move from the past, and the future is at stake.

Other than time bending, I'd choose to be a speedster, you can be invisible as a blur and at the same time, run around the world to different places.

I disagree. The best super power is Sean Connery.