+467

You hate it when your project controls your whole day, the day before it is due. "Sorry, I can't hang out, I have to finish this project.", amirite?

Kimmms avatar
0 23
The voters have decided that Kimmm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Worse when it's a week...

@ArchAngel Worse when it's a week...

Totally!
I have a huge spanish project due tomorrow, and I can't do anything today until it's done.
I'm only on here because I have google up on another tab translating spanish sentences haha.@164283 (ArchAngel):

@Kimmm Totally! I have a huge spanish project due tomorrow, and I can't do anything today until it's done. I'm only on...

haha, yeah i have a science project starting from wednesday until the following thursday...

@ArchAngel haha, yeah i have a science project starting from wednesday until the following thursday...

That really sucks! I hate it when teachers give you forever to work on really easy projects, but when its time for a huge really difficult project, they give you less then a week! like really? it's so annoying!

@ArchAngel Haha yeah it's their little way of screwing with us

And it always works! I've been working on the project like a mad woman! I have a C in my Spanish3 honors class and if I don't get a good grade on this, and then if I fail my final on Friday, then I will probably have an F. stupid spanish :p

@Kimmm And it always works! I've been working on the project like a mad woman! I have a C in my Spanish3 honors class and...

Ouch, yeah my French ain't goin much better...we had THREE exams for it...bloody hell. That's not including the speaking and listening exams...

@ArchAngel Ouch, yeah my French ain't goin much better...we had THREE exams for it...bloody hell. That's not including the...

WOWWW. I would have so failed! That sucks man! I'm glad we don't have to do a speaking part. I am horrible at speaking in spanish lol.

@Kimmm WOWWW. I would have so failed! That sucks man! I'm glad we don't have to do a speaking part. I am horrible at...

Haha i think i just scraped by.

Only 1 exam left tomorrow and that's physics, then i'm freeeeeeee...well aside from the science project xD

@ArchAngel Haha i think i just scraped by. Only 1 exam left tomorrow and that's physics, then i'm freeeeeeee...well aside...

Haha nice.
My exams don't start until Thursday.
This stupid project is driving me insane!
I have to make my own prices in euros for all these spanish pastries and it's just not going over very well.

Who the heck clicked 'No way!' on this?!

yeah so my really cute neighbor came over today, wanting me to go to the pool with him, but i couldnt cause i have a research report due tomorrow. fml.

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW.

@THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW.

ME TO!
My Spanish project that's due tomorrow controlled my whole day today, and now that I'm finally done with it, it's to late to do anything :(

@Kimmm ME TO! My Spanish project that's due tomorrow controlled my whole day today, and now that I'm finally done with it...

I have a freakin history research paper due tmr which is not even close to being done... that's what I get for procrastinating.

@I have a freakin history research paper due tmr which is not even close to being done... that's what I get for...

That is not cool at all!
I wish I had had time to procrastinate on my Spanish project but I had less then a week to do it, so I really had to push myself to do it haha.