-191

No one watches TV anymore. amirite?

marianababas avatar
1 19
The voters have decided that marianababa is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm watching TV right now..

My tv watching as definitely decreased over the past several months. I dunno, I just lost interest. The only shows I still watch religiously are Community, Parks and Rec, and 30 Rock. My list used to be 3 times that long. And because those shows don't start until fall, right now I only use tv to watch movies on HBO.

I am watching Scrubs while I type this.

Normas avatar Norma No Way +1Reply

I only watch 3 shows regularly (Mad Men, Dexter, and Community) but I still watch probably a few hours a week. Unless there's a marathon on the Food Channel- that's the only time I watch more than an hour or two a day

ali_ds avatar ali_d No Way +1Reply

I stopped watching television a lot recently, I can watch a show once in a while. I don't go out of my way to watch it though.

Three separate comments mentioning community on the same post? In different threads? SPECTACULAR

You must not live in 'Murica.

I watch Netflix a lot more because of the summer breaks for TV shows. The only shows that still airs that I watch is Awkward because it started airing again last month.

After about 15 years of never watching television, I finally jumped on the bandwagon a few days ago. I feel so accomplished.

Shows that are coming on now that I watch are Pretty Little Liars, Project Runway (which just started~), and that's actually about it for things I watch religiously but most things aren't showing new episodes currently. I also watch Glee but I don't know why since it's pretty terrible nowadays, Community (WHICH IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD l smilie), How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Psych, Best Ink, The Big Bang Theory, and several other things but that's all I can think of.

I pay for cable, I'm gonna use it. I'm not paying TWC to help me watch hulu or something.

I watch a lot of TV shows on my computer, but not on an actual TV.

I don't even watch TV shows any more :/ It's been a year since I've watched a TV show...I never could have imagined how much I could get done without TV.

@mNmL0ver14 I don't even watch TV shows any more :/ It's been a year since I've watched a TV show...I never could have imagined...

no actually I go to the library read some good books. Write some books of my own...things I never would have done if I still watched TV.

I don't get why people are hating on me for not watching tv....da fuq?