-375

Chuck Norris really doesn't stand a chance against Mr.T, amirite?

marianababas avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that marianababa is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Chuck Norris is so overrated.

chuck norris and mr.T once played rock paper scissors...mr.T won but chuck norris retaliated by creating racism. lol!!

Mr.T doesnt need people to advertise for him

Like chuck norris has to talk about all the things he does, but Mr. T, it doesn't NEED to be said.

@PierToNowhere Like chuck norris has to talk about all the things he does, but Mr. T, it doesn't NEED to be said.

Chuck Norris doesn't need to talk about the things he does- he's just doing it because unlike Mr.T, he gets things done so quickly that he feels he should talk about his actions in order to give the public a better understanding of what just happened.

@Batman Chuck Norris doesn't need to talk about the things he does- he's just doing it because unlike Mr.T, he gets things...

No way bro. Chuck Norris has to blast his shit over the internet and people have to talk about it for 4 years. If you asked Mr. he'd be like "I pity the fool! Lets see Chuck Norris beat cancer! I ain't gettin on no plane!"

Just like that

Mr. T poans Chuck Norris.

@iliketacos Mr. T poans Chuck Norris.

Thank you! Everyone else is too stupid to realized that.
I guess Mr.T wants his power to remain a secret.