+588

We all know that Cinna from The Hunger Games designs Lady Gaga's outfits. amirite?

herepiggiepiggies avatar
45 43
The voters have decided that herepiggiepiggie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That was a seriously good book

I love Cinna! I am so worried about him, because of what happened in Catching Fire.

tododapurplecows avatar tododapurplecow Yeah You Are +13Reply
@tododapurplecow I love Cinna! I am so worried about him, because of what happened in Catching Fire.

Yeah, I can't wait. Why is it alway my favorite characters that get killed?

@Yeah, I can't wait. Why is it alway my favorite characters that get killed?

I know! In Harry Potter, I had like FIFTEEN favorite characters and aside from the ones who were already dead, James and Lily Potter, they ALL died. Except George. Only George.

@Wakor Have you read InkDeath yet?

THEY KILLED DUSTFINGER!!! I ONLY READ PART OF THE FIRST BUT HE WAS MY FAVVV

@Wakor Have you read InkDeath yet?

Yes. But that still doesn't make up for killing him in the first place.

@Yes. But that still doesn't make up for killing him in the first place.

And he lost his life for FARID. I liked the kid a lot at first, but then I slowly began to dislike him :| Not entirely sure why.

I seriously can not wait for Mockingjay

Lady Gaga has never been lit on fire YET, you mean. And yes, I love these books so much! Cinna HAS to live! He just has to!

Karyssss avatar Karysss Yeah You Are +10Reply

Cinna is like my favorite. He's just so awesome! Uhg im worried about him to! I dont think i can wait much longer for the next book!!!

RachelisCoolishs avatar RachelisCoolish Yeah You Are +8Reply

Yeah, but Lady Gaga was never lit on fire...

a_ducks avatar a_duck Yeah You Are +6Reply
@a_duck Yeah, but Lady Gaga was never lit on fire...

I'm sure it could be arranged if we're determined enough.

She did have boobs that were on fire once though on the Monster Ball tour

I also am curious as to WHY Cinna chose District 12. Before Katniss and Peta came along it was the reject district

@thats interesting. I have never thought of that.

I thought that he felt bad for them, since they almost always lose. I don't know, though.

Geminis avatar Gemini Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Koozie I also am curious as to WHY Cinna chose District 12. Before Katniss and Peta came along it was the reject district

It's because he was a newbie designer, so he got stuck with the worst district.
Luckily, he kicked ass :]

koopoo3000s avatar koopoo3000 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Lady Gaga did have a flame throwing bra, if that counts. Amazing Books and very creative post:)

sincerely_mes avatar sincerely_me Yeah You Are +4Reply

The guys that knocked out Cinna were a bunch of Lady Gaga haters.

Sups avatar Sup Yeah You Are +4Reply

I like Gale too and I don't want him to die. I just reread both books and am rather mad at my best friend cause she doesn't like them. She says Katniss whines too much about Peeta. I understand she was unsure of who she wanted but at least she doesn't whine as much as Bella does in Twilight. Also, I LOVE Cinna. He's amazing and I love how he downplays his own looks. So modest <3

Neither can i!

I LOVE YOU FOR THAT

The fact that Mockingjay isn't out yet is KILLING ME! Not very much longer, though :)

Awesome post, btw.

Lovelyritas avatar Lovelyrita Yeah You Are +1Reply

When does Mockingjay come out? I hafta read Catching Fire over again to refresh my brain of what happened.

i love you so much for this post. i can't waittttttt until the next one comes out!!!!

I haven't read catching fire yet but the hunger games was realllllllllllly good (:

Cinna will live and Gale will die. Gale is dispensable where as Peeta isn't. The revolution can live without Gale but not without Peeta and Cinna.

@349763

Exactly! Peeta and Katniss are really cute together. And Gale can't be a dickhead about it. lol

Yah, its like in the 6th maxium ride book, Fang, where gale is fang (except not as cool) and peeta is dylan...I don't like peeta & dylan!!!!!!!! (But I loved both series, MaxRide wuz betr, and I think this post is awesum, & I hate inkheart!)

I don't want Peeta and Katniss to end up together. Mostly because if they got together it would seem incredibly fake to me, like it's still just an act. I honestly can't see them as anything more than friends right now.

HitGirls avatar HitGirl Yeah You Are 0Reply
@HitGirl I don't want Peeta and Katniss to end up together. Mostly because if they got together it would seem incredibly...

What!?!?! I NEED to see them together. But then again, I haven't read Catching Fire. But at the moment, I feel like they're like Zanessa :D but if she ends up dating Gale, death may occur.

What i think is going to happen is that peeta will sacrifice himself for katniss and gale or the other way around

Its too bad cinna is dead tho...