+306

Wouldn't it suck to have your period on your honeymoon, amirite?

toastymuffins avatar Relationships
0 16
The voters have decided that toastymuffin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Which is why you have to plan your wedding date around your period.

@Hullabaloo Which is why you have to plan your wedding date around your period.

Sometimes it doesn't work that way and you get an irregular unexpected period that you can't plan for.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1543260

lol were your bio teachers men? It's SUPPOSED to go in a cycle, but yeah like I've had a period that lasted 3 weeks (that sucked so bad) and once I had two in a month (that also sucked). Some things that can mess up the cycle are, weight loss or gain over a short amount of time, cysts on the ovarys, getting sick, stress and some contraceptions.

Planning a wedding is very stressful, so it could make your period even more irregular.

That's why it's great that birth control pills are available to everyone and you can pretty much choose when you have period.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm That's why it's great that birth control pills are available to everyone and you can pretty much choose when you...

Tell that to my body -_- I take the pill the same time every day but I've had a few times where it's randomly started in the middle of the month, and it's happened to a few of my friends as well.

@Tell that to my body -_- I take the pill the same time every day but I've had a few times where it's randomly...

It's not supposed to start until you take the pills that have a lower dosage of hormones, is it not? I don't know, I haven't used pills before.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm It's not supposed to start until you take the pills that have a lower dosage of hormones, is it not? I don't know...

It's not supposed to, and normally it doesn't, but I guess sometimes your body does strange things lol. And if you take some medications like antibiotics that affects it too, so that could have been the reason.

Been to a honeymoon and back. You're so exhausted from planning the wedding and from dealing with family (mostly family), that all you do on your honeymoon is sleep. Plus, on my honeymoon, I fell down the stairs and hurt my back and my husband got a cold sore for the first time in his life. [laughs] Period or no period - it's not usually all it's cracked up to be. ;)

Only if you are a vampire ;)

It's not like you won't be comfortable enough around the person to have sex anyway ...

@Cuban_B It's not like you won't be comfortable enough around the person to have sex anyway ...

Regardless of being comfortable around the person or not, a lot of the time periods cause physical discomfort. Most girls don't feel like having a dick shoved inside of them when they are bleeding from there as well.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Regardless of being comfortable around the person or not, a lot of the time periods cause physical discomfort. Most...

True, but some girls experience increased sensitivity and arousal during that time. Just depends on the girl.

@Cuban_B True, but some girls experience increased sensitivity and arousal during that time. Just depends on the girl.

In which case she probably would be ok to have sex and it wouldn't matter that she was on her period during the honeymoon. My point was that being comfortable with the person is not necessarily the reason a lot of girls don't want to have sex during their period.