+252

Girls have one unfair advantage over guys. If they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get what they want by being stupid. amirite?

DangerousBabees avatar
7 23
The voters have decided that DangerousBabee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1551722

i don't think there is such thing as an ugly girl. Just preference, what you think is ugly might be someones beautiful.

I_Fly_Sometimess avatar I_Fly_Sometimes Yeah You Are -4Reply
@I_Fly_Sometimes i don't think there is such thing as an ugly girl. Just preference, what you think is ugly might be someones beautiful.

Unfortunately, that's simply not true. A symmetrical face with average proportions (distance between eyes, size of mouth, distance between eyes and lips, etc.), clear skin, healthy full hair, clear eyes (which usually means "large eyes", but not necessarily), a straight nose bridge, and a narrow chin are nearly universally attractive for a lady.

Body attractiveness varies much more, but generally, symmetrical breasts and wider hips (not ridiculously wide, of course) is attractive. Lack too many of these, and you'll be considered unattractive.

Also, there's a preference for people who look like us.

LamWins avatar LamWin No Way +8Reply
@LamWin Unfortunately, that's simply not true. A symmetrical face with average proportions (distance between eyes, size of...

Out where I live, a girl is only attractive if she can go out and murder animals, have a head that has been bleached blonde with brown roots and the underside is black, and she has to be as dumb as a pile of rocks glued to a post.

Tweetbaby14s avatar Tweetbaby14 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1554592

Nope, I live in a small hick town in Michigan.

Tweetbaby14s avatar Tweetbaby14 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1555004

Yes pity me. Give me all your glorious pity it keeps me young.

@1557509

Jokes: they are not serious.

@1552106

says the person making themselves feel better by insulting others over the internet without any way to prove that i am or am not in fact an 'ugly' person. Oh yeah and i'm a guy.

@1553410

Yeah sarcasm doesn't traslate well over text. Either way it was insulting to me.

@1554591

Well, people need to stop thinking that insulting people is a joke, because it's not. You know what it is? An insult.

Only works in middle school and early high school, ladies. If you live in an era beyond that, the only thing you'll get is a lack of respect.

LamWins avatar LamWin No Way +3Reply