+1,532

If Beethoven heard Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber's music he would probably be shocked, not because the music was bad, but because Beethoven's deaf. amirite?

wobbuffets avatar Music
152 45
The voters have decided that wobbuffet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I suggested this for POTD. You're welcome :)

@SuperFastJellyFish I suggested this for POTD. You're welcome :)

:D

If this becomes POTD, your comment shall be highly upvoted

@wobbuffet :D If this becomes POTD, your comment shall be highly upvoted

:D

Probably. Or a bunch of people saying "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU VOTED FOR THIS CRAP?!?!?!?!"

Also because he's dead.

this one made me literally laugh out loud, and bow everyone thinks i'm crazy :D ahhaha,

It's so weird seeing how old some of these comments are.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +29Reply

I thought you might enjoy this.

POOPMANs avatar POOPMAN Yeah You Are +16Reply
@POOPMAN I thought you might enjoy this.

Yup, where my mind immediately went.

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar Sarcasm_on_ice Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1279460

I actually know all of the words to Hitler vs Vader. It is definitely my favourite.

POOPMANs avatar POOPMAN Yeah You Are 0Reply

*now

Lol I remember this post

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +7Reply

Awesome post.

Hahaha I sent this to A few friends cause I found it entertaining

He'd probably be happy for a split second since he can hear again then cry in agony whilst rocking in a fetal position due to what he was hearing.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Skr3wBall He'd probably be happy for a split second since he can hear again then cry in agony whilst rocking in a fetal...

Or he'd cry because he just woke up burried underground alive. You know, whichever.

In all seriousness, maybe he'd like the music? It's almost just as as likely as him hating it.

Then he'd ball up and cry because he missed out on many years of music he might like?

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +13Reply

Beethoven would probably listen to Death Metal if he were alive and could hear. Some Death Metal draws heavily from classical music, and it's about the only genre around nowadays that has similarities as far as composition goes.

If Beethoven was a DJ, he would be called Beat-Hooven!

This is the most epic POTD I've seen.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +1Reply

wobbuffet!

Oh I get it now. It probably seems weird that I would comment on a post from more than a year ago. Don't worry, I'm not so addicted to amirite that I literally read all the pages, I just found it in someone elses favorites. I always look at peoples favorites before following them, it can tell a lot about a person.

@leggo_my_eggo Oh I get it now. It probably seems weird that I would comment on a post from more than a year ago. Don't worry, I'm...

Haha no worries. You'd probably be weirded out if you knew that I know your name, address, social security number, and bra size. Let's call it even.

How do you know I'm a girl?

@leggo_my_eggo How do you know I'm a girl?

Because it says so on your profile. Because he watches you from outside your house everyday.

Nice post. 6/10.

@AppAwesome Nice post. 6/10.

I expect a rating on every POTD from now on. It totally has to be a necessity like how "not many comments on this POTD" was.

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +8Reply

This post was made the day after another one that is literally the same exact words and all that is different is a period instead of a comma.

@leggo_my_eggo This post was made the day after another one that is literally the same exact words and all that is different is a...

That one's actually my post too. I actually remember the day quite well. I wanted the anon version to get on the homepage, but it wasn't getting much attention on the Just In page so I decided to repost it under my user name. Turns out, they both got homepaged. I regret it, because this post would probably have way more favorites if there hadn't been another copy already homepaged.

Great post, but I still think he'd be shocked at how bad the music is.

Wow , stop hating on them already , let's see any of you guys try to sell an album . Just because they have a better life than most of you guys do .