+477

"I can't live without him/her!" Well, you seemed to be doing a pretty good job before you met them a week ago, I'm sure you won't just be a lifeless blob when it's all over in a couple days, amirite?

8 6

Yes, but it's hard to live without something/someone so amazing after you've already experienced it/them.

@TophatTalulah Yes, but it's hard to live without something/someone so amazing after you've already experienced it/them.

I was gonna say that , you beat me to it ! I'll add ? :) If you didn't know what you were living without , you could live without it . Once you've lived with it , it's hard to believe you could ever live without it .

my bf broke up with me through text message on my birthdat which was our 9 months. no matter what anyone says i was in love with him and its hard to live with out that affection that i got for nine straight months of my life...

@my bf broke up with me through text message on my birthdat which was our 9 months. no matter what anyone says i...

Well, I'm very sorry to hear that. But my point was that it's very possible to be physically alive without him. Plus, if a guy is gonna be a total douche-bag and break up with you over a text message, then he's really NOT worth it anyway.

@Well, I'm very sorry to hear that. But my point was that it's very possible to be physically alive without him...

There's a difference between exsisting and living . You could probably still exsist without someone , but maybe someone couldn't actually LIVE without them .

@There's a difference between exsisting and living . You could probably still exsist without someone , but maybe...

(brittonamous <3): You might want to rephrase that: "You CAN still exist without someone"

Taking you're own life because of the lack of another doesn't make much sense. You were in fact living your life before that, whether it sucked or not, and that person probably made it a lot better.

Being in the state of mind that you can't do anything or feel the need to kill yourself is irrational. One: Because you CAN PHYSICALLY, not necessarily mentally, do things still; and Two: What good does it do to anyone else if you take your own life because of that other? Instead of one death, there's two. That's an unnecessary premature death in the world.