+193

Nearsighted people are kinda screwed whatever they do. If they wear contacts, they deprive their eyes of oxygen. If they go blind, they hurt their eyes squinting, and glasses are tough on the eyes too. finally, were all too scared to get laser surgery because of the high risk and high price involved. amirite?

Pedo_Cats avatar
2 10
The voters have decided that Pedo_Cat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm nearsighted and i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about... :/

@MotherRucker I'm nearsighted and i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about... :/

contacts hurt your eyes cause they block oxygen from reaching them. As for glasses, maybe it's just me, but they drive me nuts even after wearing them for years.

@Pedo_Cat contacts hurt your eyes cause they block oxygen from reaching them. As for glasses, maybe it's just me, but they...

but i wear contacts, and i don't have any problems. i've worn glasses for 8 years and i don't have a problem with them, i'm actually wearing them right now.

Doesn't all these things happen to the farsighted too? Laser surgery ftw..

If they went blind, wouldnt they not be nearsighted anymore..?

What about Farsighted people idiot!?

Both my parents had laser eye surgery. It worked perfectly fine for them, and with today's medical advances, it'll only get better. I do agree with you about the contacts and glasses though.

Squinting doesn't help BLIND people, contacts don't hurt, glasses don't hurt, laser surgery isn't risky, and it isn't very expensive (around $1,000 or $2,000, not bad for a surgery).

I dislike contacts because I can feel them on my eyes, but glasses aren't "tough on the eyes" at all. If you've got an ill-fitting pair, they might pinch the bridge of your nose/the sides of your head, or need pushing back up more often, but that's about it. A carefully chosen, well fitted pair of glasses are the comfiest thing in the world to wear- I sometimes forget to take them off before showering because they're so light I forget they're there.