+80

Over in the US Muse have been nominated for a People's Choice award! The band are up for the Favourite Rock Band award alongside Daughtry, Green Day, Kings Of Leon and Paramore, they're screwed, amirite?

DHAs avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that DHA is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ew. paramore? just no

Good results. Muse are my favourite band ever, but I thought they'd lose as this it's USA and they're not as popular there as they are over here.

DHAs avatar DHA No Way +3Reply

They are screwed. But, the only band I like on here better than Muse is Green Day.

@958

They're not better than Kings of Leon... maybe Use Somebody and Sex on Fire- their only popular songs, but other than that, no damn way.

Paramore is an amazing band! They definately diserve it. They are incredible!

@Paramore is an amazing band! They definately diserve it. They are incredible!

(Blondie #1): IKR? i hate how people talk about how hayley is self obsessed, the media focuses on her, she does focus herself
anyway i think people get to worked up about who likes what music i think their just doing their thing and not bothering me so whatever