+261

Stop judging me and calling me names because I had plastic surgery. It's none of your business, I got the surgery for me, not for you. I like how I look now, so leave me the fuck alone, amirite?

2 21

if its none of our business stop posting shit about it.

Some people need it though: Image in content

People get plastic surgery MOST of the time, but not all of the time (so for reference I am NOT talking about those exceptions who do it because they have to), because they want to be more attractive, right? So if that is your reason, you do care what other people think of you, thus making it their business to tell you how you look. I am not being mean at all, that's just how I see it.

Elective plastic surgery simply supports the idea that it's a valid idea to spend thousands of dollars to change the way you look... and I personally don't care that much about how people look, so it seems like a stupid waste of money. If there was a surgery that could make you smarter, that would be worth it.

420Grrl +3Reply

Oh yeah but if I approach you, force you to love me, marry you and father your children it is. XP

Getting plastic surgery is similar to getting your hair dyed or cut or something.
You change how you look for your own benefit. People need to stop judging others.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Katffro Getting plastic surgery is similar to getting your hair dyed or cut or something. You change how you look for your...

Not really...at all. Cutting and dying hair doesn't take surgery that could turn out horribly wrong. Mess up your hair, just wait 'till it grows out. Mess up plastic surgery, and you're screwed for life unless you get lucky and they can fix it.
Plus, it's so expensive for something as vain as your appearance. I know it's a sympathy card, but it's true that it's just another one of those things we spend pointless money on while other people are starving.

@Not really...at all. Cutting and dying hair doesn't take surgery that could turn out horribly wrong. Mess up your...

If they have the money, they can spend it however they want. They earned it.
I, personally, find excessive surgery kind of disgusting, but it's not my decision.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +1Reply

Unless you're the parents of the child who got plastic surgery.

People need to mind their own business.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +1Reply

You should be proud of your choices and not care what people think about you. You will find people that will respect you for that.

I think it's fine if you have a good reason behind it, but people shouldn't judge either way.

SierraSkyes avatar SierraSkye Yeah You Are +1Reply

If it's none of my business then why did you post this.

"...for myself, not for you." Come on, you obviously feel the need to be attractive according to society's standards. So how is that for you again? If it was for you, you would have had surgery on your SELF-ESTEEM, if there's such a thing.

THANK YOU. Exactly. People keep looking outside... their outsides and to others... for validation and self-esteem, but they're never going to find it there.

420Grrl 0Reply

Waste of money and makes people look worse.

all i know is that i have a list of plastic surgery to get when i turn 18 sigh still have 5 years of being ugly left...:(

Anonymous