-5,296

Women are like parking spots, The good ones are taken, and the rest are disabled. amirite?

56 279
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1006898

Unicorns will have sex with anything, they're horny

donpatchs avatar donpatch Yeah You Are +42Reply
@1006898

This comment was at +69 and it made me laugh and it was just so perfect... but I just had to vote it up and destroy the amazingness. wary smilie goddammit the agony. D:

@1012674

With a unicorn... ?

Women are like stoves. You're suitably perplexed when you see one outside a kitchen.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +177Reply
@Rocky Women are like stoves. You're suitably perplexed when you see one outside a kitchen.

If the post said this, it would have gotten favorited by me.

I'm a girl btw.

Maybe you have trouble finding women cause you're a dick. amirite?

well heres one for ya: boys are like public toilets: they are either taken or full or crap. not an original but i certainly think it is true

@well heres one for ya: boys are like public toilets: they are either taken or full or crap. not an original but i...

I'd also like to ask why you think your one about men is acceptable but this female one isn't? I'd agree that calling people disabled might be worse than saying that they're full of shit, but both of them are still implying that anyone who isn't taken is bad in some way (before someone rants, I mean that disability is bad, not that the person herself is bad).

Either way, all you are doing is bringing yourself down to OP's level and you look like a total bitch.

Chromanas avatar Chromana No Way +38Reply
@Chromana I'd also like to ask why you think your one about men is acceptable but this female one isn't? I'd agree that...

Well 1st, this person never said the one about females isn't acceptable.
2nd I don't think 'she' looks like a bitch, I thought they were both funny. You obviously just take offense to this one because it hits home with you=p

@Well 1st, this person never said the one about females isn't acceptable. 2nd I don't think 'she' looks like a...

Generally if someone gets insulted they throw an insult back. Therefore it seems sensible to assume that they do not approve of the post.

Secondly, the fact that this post has a negative score yet the comment has a positive score shows support for the idea that people think the comment is OK but not the post.

Thirdly, I don't approve of this post either. I guess that makes me a disabled woman as well as a man who is full of crap, since you obviously have to be the person that a comment is aimed at to be able to take offence to it.

@1007360

Damn, exactly what I was thinking...

@1007360

dickie? isn't that the fake turtle neck collar some people used to wear?

@1007360

True. Hell, I even managed to pick up a troll on my profile.

Is this to say that every toilet you've ever used has been full of shit upon entering and leaving? Because most people flush.

Captn_Awesomes avatar Captn_Awesome Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Captn_Awesome Is this to say that every toilet you've ever used has been full of shit upon entering and leaving? Because most...

Go to more public restrooms, you'll get it. & then you'll stop going to public restrooms.

@Go to more public restrooms, you'll get it. & then you'll stop going to public restrooms.

Whoa, man. Where in the world do you live? I mean, sure, some public restrooms will have an occasional un-flushed toilet, but not every vacant one. Are you in a city full of people who haven't been potty-trained?

bluegoddesss avatar bluegoddess Yeah You Are +6Reply

heres another: women are stupid emotional shitholes, and you're only pissed because you're ugly.

and you get fined for parking in the wrong one

I guarantee you that if this post had started with Men it would have a positive score.

Lighten up, people.

@Retooser I guarantee you that if this post had started with Men it would have a positive score. Lighten up, people.

Haha, yeah... But that's because this site is mainly made up of women. Anything that makes fun of men isn't offensive at all, but I pray for any man who makes fun of women on here, because any post that can be considered as sexist towards women will be No Way'd down to the depths of Satan's poop deck and back.

I laughed so hard I fell out of my wheel chair.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +53Reply

So basically you mean every woman in the world who happens to be single at this moment in time has some sort of mental or physical retardation. Hmm...

Great POTD Anthony, one of the most famously negative ones, not a witty smart post.
Clap. Clap. Clap.

everyone hates the major dicks that try to take up 2

POTD? Wtf

Excuse me for not wanting to date idiot jerks like you

Also, people get annoyed when they see a perfect parking space but it's occupied by a really small, shitty car.

thinkfathomlesss avatar thinkfathomless Yeah You Are +23Reply
@1006991

Ahaha, it probably takes you multiple tries to park it there too..

thinkfathomlesss avatar thinkfathomless Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1006991

Or when the space asks for you to be towed away so another car named Garrett could park, amirite?

PublicAccounts avatar PublicAccount Yeah You Are +7Reply
afternooners avatar afternooner Yeah You Are 0Reply
afternooners avatar afternooner Yeah You Are +1Reply

Please tell me I'm not the only girl who found this funny and took pleasure in it.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +22Reply
@JennaGee Please tell me I'm not the only girl who found this funny and took pleasure in it.

You're not! I'm glad I'm not the only one either. It made me laugh. I think people take sexist jokes way too seriously.

amotions avatar amotion Yeah You Are +5Reply

geez some people need to just calm down and appreciate a funny joke... also black people cant read

@geez some people need to just calm down and appreciate a funny joke... also black people cant read

Then how the hell do you suppose i'm reading your idiotic comment then??

@Then how the hell do you suppose i'm reading your idiotic comment then??

You said "then" twice. Five points from Gryffindor!

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +48Reply
@I'm reading this too

cause ur asin or white

@cause ur asin or white

a sin. Like greed, lust, sloth, etc?

@Kluklayu Sloth is a sin?

Sloth as in lazy, not the animal.

@Chromana Sloth as in lazy, not the animal.

No, the animals are going to hell too.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +4Reply

Yeah, the link I read kinda cleared that up for me already. But thank you for your ever so helpful redundancy

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are +1Reply
@http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

Oh ok, I honestly didn't know that. First thing I thought of was the animal

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are +4Reply

Who the hell are the 80+ idiots who agreed with this?

@1007409

I laughed... then I voted it down.

@leslie Who the hell are the 80+ idiots who agreed with this?

derr i think dis herr post iz funnah sooz i muusst beee sooo super stoopuid

Tuckers avatar Tucker Yeah You Are -12Reply

This is extremely offense. My sister has a mental retardation, but she is the nicest, funniest, most caring person I have even meet. Just beacause she is different than you she is not as good as you? My sister is a beautiful person, and if she never feels the warmness and compassion of someone who loves her becuase cruel people like you are out there, then I might not think life is worth living.

@Kluklayu It's a fucking JOKE

excuse me. i might be mistaken, but i was under the impression that JOKES WERE MEANT TO BE FUNNY. this is not.

@Kluklayu Well, I laughed so to me it's a joke.

I understand that, my comment was a joke too. I disagreed with the post simply because it wasn't very funny to me.

@StutiArora excuse me. i might be mistaken, but i was under the impression that JOKES WERE MEANT TO BE FUNNY. this is not.

You thinking this post is not funny does not mean the post is not a joke. For all anyone knows, this post is meant to be funny, thus making this post a joke.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply

What exactly does OP mean by 'handicapped'? Being disabled, mentally OR physically, does not mean you aren't human. They live lives, too. Just imagine if you were them. How would you feel? Coming from somebody who has many disabled friends, this is very offensive. Every single girl out there is blessed to be beautiful in her own special way. If you can't see that, then I am truly sorry, because every 'handicapped' person out there deserves better than you.

@What exactly does OP mean by 'handicapped'? Being disabled, mentally OR physically, does not mean you aren't human...

Whoa, whoa there. This post was in no way a bash against handicaps. I'm fairly sure that he meant all the girls he wants are either taken or unattainable. You can't park in a handicapped parking spot unless you're handicapped. There are some girls you just can't date because you don't meet their standards.

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +7Reply

I want to double park my Hummer.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +18Reply

wow. smart boy posting this as anonymous.

Fuck you.

@Fuck you.

with pleasure

@Fuck you.

so u mad brah?

i think handicapped parking spots are the best because then you dont have to walk that far

@TheGrapist i think handicapped parking spots are the best because then you dont have to walk that far

Aww... that is kind of awful. Now I feel awful because I laughed at this.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +3Reply

lol @ the people who can't take a joke.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +16Reply

It's a shame how many women don't have a sense of humor.
Have fun staying single.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ Yeah You Are +16Reply

If you find an open spot then you're lucky. Otherwise, you have to wait for someone to pull out.

This made me frown...

Ellens avatar Ellen No Way +14Reply

Douchebag (:

There are plenty of fantastic women that aren't "handicapped."

@Douchebag (: There are plenty of fantastic women that aren't "handicapped."

(i...likeyou): But there aren't any handicapped women who are fantastic?

I think "handicapped" is the wrong word. It only fits because of the parking lot metaphor.

@1007354

It's not that we can't take a joke, it's just that it's not true. Most guys know that it's true anyway when it's directed at them, so it doesn't matter. If guys would take time to see past looks, they would find a good woman. But it's whatever.

@1007688

You're a dumbass.

@1007722

Yeah, not really.

@It's not that we can't take a joke, it's just that it's not true. Most guys know that it's true anyway when it's...

"Most guys know that it's true anyway when it's directed at them, so it doesn't matter."
ono smilie

Ive seen this on a website
this was stolen

@LAKERSoverHEAT No way?! seriously, we all care.

LAKERSoverHEAT is an awesome name! And also, this post is hilarious :)

whoever made this is a douche

DICKKKKKKK

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Vex U MAD?

STAY MAD.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +1Reply
@Eminna STAY MAD.

YOU'RE JUST JELLY.

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Vex YOU'RE JUST JELLY.

I'LL STAY JELLY.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +1Reply
@Eminna I'LL STAY JELLY.

GOOD, AS LONG AS YOU'RE DELICIOUS.

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +7Reply
@jesscanlynn DICKKKKKKK

Go back in the kitchen where you belong, thanks :)

Dunn305s avatar Dunn305 Yeah You Are -9Reply

By the way, the girls who didn't find the amusement in this belong in the "handicapped" category. No one likes a handicap on your sense of humor.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Rocky By the way, the girls who didn't find the amusement in this belong in the "handicapped" category. No one likes a...

I didn't think it was amusing... but I don't think it's offensive... It's just kinda meh.

This post is probably the best evidence we have that a decent percentage of the girls on here are whiny bitches who can't take a joke and get way too defensive when you insult women.

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +10Reply

it should say at the end, am i wrong?

@aquamarine1022 it should say at the end, am i wrong?

Good point. That way, over 5000 people would be in agreement with the post creator. That would make complete sense.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1007169

not a troll but a joke
Plz dontbemadbrah

hahhahhahahhahahahah not true and offensive but amazingly funny

I don't dislike this post because I can't take a joke. It doesn't offend me. I just know that if I was handicapped, I'd be extremely offended. Poking fun at women is fine, because eventhough some get offended, they know its not true. Handicapped people on the other hand,are more likely to take serious offense because they know there aren't many people like them.

I'm not taken, or disabled.

I guess I'm just fat and ugly.

enders avatar ender Yeah You Are +5Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig you're also a guy, Ender Wiggin.

I guess I'm just confused between my true identity and my various alter egos

enders avatar ender Yeah You Are 0Reply

Even as a girl, I still think that if this was about men, there would be much more YYAs. I've seen the male version of this on a LOT of sites. Sexism goes both ways. Put on your big girl pants. It was a parody on a long running internet joke.

There's also the ones in the back that never get filled cause no one wants to take the time to walk back and forth. Try one of those.

OMG, GET SOME SENSE OF HUMOR.

Women want to be treated equally. Women also like seem to like bitching about men (fact). So men have the right to bitch about women. Stop being so butthurt you sensitive bitches

Shortstopmwds avatar Shortstopmwd Yeah You Are +4Reply

this is a relly old post

Never seen a POTD with so many NW's.....I'm a girl, and I didn't find it offensive. I didn't really find it funny, though. Either way, chill, people.

Going anonymous on this post was a better idea than captain and cola for the pregame, amirite?

sigh Guess I have some disability I've never heard of.

@1008026

Its offensive to people like myself, who have Aspergers.

@1008085

You can have opinions, but I'm just gonna say that we deal with a lot of stuff like this. I guess the OP is right, we (disabled) are inferior :/

And thanks for reminding me that I am indeed dumb, just one more similar insult that I get everyday from my peers...

@1008095

Alright, but you didnt have to be a dick about it. You didnt have to call me dumb.

I hate Aspergers. I doubt you even know what we have to go through everyday. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers

@1008111

ok. Agreed, I do need to lighten up...my apologies.

Just be careful of using the word "dumb" around us...

@1008126

Us=plural form of me=someone with Aspergers.
Which means "us"=people with Aspergers, like myself. And you compared us with a cult? lolwut smilie

And if you were black, would you be offended if someone said "nigger"? Im pretty sure there is a word that offends you too.

@Its offensive to people like myself, who have Aspergers.

HAHAHAHA ASS-BURGERS LOLZ! I bet that offended you, but don't bitch, I haveAutism, much worse than Aspergers, you don't see me complaining when kids say stuff like retard in conversation. You have to accept you weren't born as regular

@I actually did laugh a little...hehe I guess I just have to shrug it off then.

The guy who named it definately should have changed his name before discovering it tho

@no it's not.

Say what you want, but I felt a little offended.

Where the hell is Zubat? He needs to be the comic relief in this giant comment war.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=...p;amp;pdl=1000

I smell a double-standard. Put on your big girl pants, fellow females.

98% of amiriters can't take a joke... I think it's funny.

this was on a t-shirt, a friend of mine has it

@KickAss So it's no longer on the shirt?

No. It was ripped from the shirt to post on Amirite?, obviously.

Jeez, people and their stupid questions.

jaybrenes avatar jaybrene No Way +12Reply
@jaybrene No. It was ripped from the shirt to post on Amirite?, obviously. Jeez, people and their stupid questions.

You said it was on your friends shirt, as in it's no longer?

Jeez, people and their stupid ambiguous comments.

@KickAss You said it was on your friends shirt, as in it's no longer? Jeez, people and their stupid ambiguous comments.

She just explained that it was literally ripped off of the shirt and put up on amirite....

Jeez, people and their lack of comprehension skills.

McSleuthBurgers avatar McSleuthBurger Yeah You Are +17Reply
@McSleuthBurger She just explained that it was literally ripped off of the shirt and put up on amirite.... Jeez, people and their...

Yes she did, but did the words on the shirt disappear as soon as this guy posted this? I'm wondering why it's in the past tense if the guy still has it.

@KickAss Yes she did, but did the words on the shirt disappear as soon as this guy posted this? I'm wondering why it's in...

Hahahaha. Okay, I seriously don't care about this at all, but I'm going to respond because I find it so amusing that you don't understand this. ;)

She is JOKING that the words on the shirt were manually ripped, like torn, off of the shirt and then put up on amirite. As if they had been torn off and then fed into the computer to show up on amirite or something. It's a joke because she is implying that the words are no longer on the shirt because they are not posted on amirite, as if the two couldn't live simultaneously.

McSleuthBurgers avatar McSleuthBurger Yeah You Are +5Reply
@McSleuthBurger Hahahaha. Okay, I seriously don't care about this at all, but I'm going to respond because I find it so amusing...

What tha? She just simply made a typo and said "was" instead of "is" and I was being an ass about that... then she retorted with an asstactic response, I got that she was being sarcastic I'm not a dumbass... that's like me saying, "Hey there shouldn't be a comma after the question mark and her replying with, "Yeah there should" (sarcastically) and then having an argument about that... because technically I AM right, due to that fact I can be an ass all I want about it.... (Not because I don't understand it was a mistake, but ffs)

@KickAss What tha? She just simply made a typo and said "was" instead of "is" and I was being an ass about that... then she...

Hahahha. Well, I like how you're admitting that you're being an ass right now.

And... sorry to add one more 'ass-like' comment to this ridiculous conversation, but there actually SHOULD be a comma after the question mark. She was entitling this website Amirite?, which it is in fact called, so she added a comma after the title. And hey, apparently I did, too.

McSleuthBurgers avatar McSleuthBurger Yeah You Are +3Reply
@McSleuthBurger Hahahha. Well, I like how you're admitting that you're being an ass right now. And... sorry to add one more...

Fuck you!!! There is a question mark in the name, dang it! Haha ah well you can't win them all. Can I make the argument you wouldn't type in the question mark in the url?

@KickAss Fuck you!!! There is a question mark in the name, dang it! Haha ah well you can't win them all. Can I make the...

Hahaha. When I read the fuck you part, I was thinking, "Ah man... this guy has problems..." But, I was wrong. So, because you're cool, I'll let you win the argument that there isn't an actual question mark in the name. I also NEVER type Amirite? when I type the name (except for the instance above) because it is just stupid that way... And it's all cool. We'll let you win this one. :)

McSleuthBurgers avatar McSleuthBurger Yeah You Are 0Reply
@McSleuthBurger Hahaha. When I read the fuck you part, I was thinking, "Ah man... this guy has problems..." But, I was wrong. So...

Awesome yes! Woop woop. Yeah you're cool too bud. I scrolled up to look at the logo and was like, "Fuck he's right, this is why I shouldn't be an ass...." It can be a win win, because the logo does contain a question mark, amirite?

@McSleuthBurger Exactly. 8)

The funniest part about all of this is I didn't even make the original comment. xD I just gave a smart ass response.

It's amazing how low a post can go.

I don't understand why people are not agreeing with this post. I interpretted this to mean that some women like handicapped people as opposed to people without handicaps because disabled parking spots are only used by disabled people. Are people disagreeing with this post because they think women don't like disabled people?

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Shadi I don't understand why people are not agreeing with this post. I interpretted this to mean that some women like...

(Chauncy Pickles): People are just disagreeing because they automatically assumed it was a bash against handicaps and or women. I agree with you though. I took this to mean that all the good ones are taken and the ones you want you can't have.

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +5Reply

I'm a girl, and I found this funny.

Hell, I didn't know we had that many people on amirite.

R3m7s avatar R3m7 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Maybe, just maybe, the metaphor of disabled parking spots are the equivalent of the women OP does not really like, and not in reality disabled

IRHAPPYs avatar IRHAPPY Yeah You Are +2Reply

wow! people found this hilarious when women was replaced with men, but as soon as you start degrading women, there's a fucking issue

Wow im a girl and all the comments about ~errr i know someone thats handicapped and there the most beautiful etc etc etc.~ Gtfo. This isnt even comparring the two. Stop jumping to conclusions and getting all defensive over a joke. And all the people that are like ~this is offensive to women err ~ there are posts and things like this all over the internet except with men and you wouldnt give a shit. But when its a girl joke its all " im suu ofendeuddd" If anything thats more sexist than this joke.

I think I read this post differently than everyone else.
I thought the comparison to disabled parking spots wasn't that single women are disabled, but that you can't get them. You can't park in a disabled stall unless you are disabled.

ThatDylanGuys avatar ThatDylanGuy Yeah You Are +2Reply

HOLY SHIT. This post was funny. Everyone just shut the fuck up. He wasn't making fun of handicapped people, and it's definitely not offensive to women.

FredWeasleys avatar FredWeasley Yeah You Are +2Reply

Another instance where the comments are more interesting than the original post.

Seems that way on my Campus anyway..

I am pretty sure that the joke from the original comedian is about men.

This is funny. I'm female.

aanyas avatar aanya Yeah You Are +1Reply

(Freddy) I love you too :3

Wow... some people need to take a chill pill.

@Lkun Wow... some people need to take a chill pill.

More like a birth control pill. ...Because they're girls.

@Shadi More like a birth control pill. ...Because they're girls.

(Chauncy Pickles): Unless they aren't girls, then nvm.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +5Reply

Everybody needs to calm the fuck down. I didn't see any indication in this post that op said anything bad about handicapped people. Everyone who's pissed off about this jumped the gun and assumed he was being offensive.

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kluklayu Everybody needs to calm the fuck down. I didn't see any indication in this post that op said anything bad about...

He's saying that handicapped people aren't "the good ones" and people are upset because handicapped people are just as good as anybody else.

@StutiArora He's saying that handicapped people aren't "the good ones" and people are upset because handicapped people are just...

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and say that I would rather date a non handicapped person than a handicapped person

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Kluklayu Well, I'm gonna go ahead and say that I would rather date a non handicapped person than a handicapped person

I know, I know. I don't think the joke is funny, but you're right it shouldn't be taken that seriously. I was just explaining, in case he really didn't get it.

sigh why are we feeding the troll? we're not supposed to make troll posts POTD...

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1006997

Sorry if I sound like I can't take a joke, but my service dog found this post offensive and is now crying in the corner with his head on a chew toy.
Yeah, you made a doggie cry. Feel the shame. Feel it. Feels shameful, doesn't it?

@FlyingGuineaPig Sorry if I sound like I can't take a joke, but my service dog found this post offensive and is now crying in the...

(Chauncy Pickles): @66039 (You): @1007628 (FlyingGuineaPig): Lololololololololololololololololololololololol

FredWeasleys avatar FredWeasley Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1006997

It doesnt sound like a joke to me. I'm usually the guy who says "Hey man calm your shit, this is a joke", but this post just doesnt sound like a joke.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Big_Boss It doesnt sound like a joke to me. I'm usually the guy who says "Hey man calm your shit, this is a joke", but this...

It's a good thing your sense of humor is considered the standard for everyone else's tastes. I guess now we have to tell the people who think this post is funny that you said this post is not funny so they will know better than to think so.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Shadi It's a good thing your sense of humor is considered the standard for everyone else's tastes. I guess now we have...

(Chauncy Pickles): It's a good thing your opinions are the standard for everyone else's beliefs. I guess now we have to tell the people who have opinions that you said people can't have opinions so they will know better than to think so.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Big_Boss (Chauncy Pickles): It's a good thing your opinions are the standard for everyone else's beliefs. I guess now we...

It's too bad you don't understand SARCASM! I obviously meant to show that your sense of humor shouldn't be held as the standard for all opinions about jokes. Do people on this site seriously lack the ability to filter sarcasm from sincere callousness?

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Shadi It's too bad you don't understand SARCASM! I obviously meant to show that your sense of humor shouldn't be held as...

(Chauncy Pickles): You're embarrassing yourself. I reckon you should stop here to prevent further embarrassment.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shadi I reckon you should stop wrecking on people.

(Chauncy Pickles): How about no? :)
I like trains.

@Big_Boss (Chauncy Pickles): How about no? :) I like trains.

(ken8lk):U R so dumb. nobody loved you did they? :'( I believe you are a handicapped this is referring to.

@Big_Boss says the one who cannot type complete words.

o u meen lik ths? Don't care get a life

@o u meen lik ths? Don't care get a life

u mad? Oh no, the Giant squid of anger is mad

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +2Reply
@grr, ferocious

yawn i've seen better squids of anger. come back when you can troll a little better.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +3Reply
@(ken8lk):U R so dumb. nobody loved you did they? :'( I believe you are a handicapped this is referring to.

That is seriously an awful thing to say. I am sure everyone was loved at least once in his or her life.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Shadi That is seriously an awful thing to say. I am sure everyone was loved at least once in his or her life.

(Chauncy Pickles): Hey man, I just want to say my apologies for acting like an asshole up there let's reconcile, yes?

Sorry :( I try my best not to be an asshole.

@Shadi I forgive you for saying asshole. :|

(Chauncy Pickles): Hehe :P I said that cause you went against the troll attacking me. "That is seriously an awful thing to say. I am sure everyone was loved at least once in his or her life."

@Big_Boss (Chauncy Pickles): Hehe :P I said that cause you went against the troll attacking me. "That is seriously an awful...

Lucky for you that I came when I did. I just got back from grocery shopping, and an instinct told me to buy the NAME BRAND troll bane. It was on sale, so I thought, "Ehh. What the hell."

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Shadi Lucky for you that I came when I did. I just got back from grocery shopping, and an instinct told me to buy the...

(Chauncy Pickles): Indeed. Although trolls are fun to deal with sometimes, most of the time they are annoying. Thanks for the assist.

My moms disabled -__-

IDC, though, but most says this is truely horrible. Props.

@1007557

just because we downvoted doesn't mean we didn't think it was funny :D

THANK GOD! I haven't seen a funny troll post in a loooooong time.

LOL. im a single girl, and i find this hilarious. maybe im disabled and just dont know it? or i can just understand that its a joke... either way, still funny. :)

Lol if that were true then how do you explain the escalades parked in compact spaces You know what i mean

I'm a girl, and autistic. I know it's a joke, but I still voted it down.

It seems that every time there is a POTD that people in generel think is good, it doesn't get nearly as many votes up, as the ones that people don't like get votes down. United pessimism in a way.

sallynators avatar sallynator Yeah You Are 0Reply

i must be disabled then...

I voted this down because women should never be compared with parking spaces... unless you have a big enough kitchen for them to fit in ;p

haha, you got your expectant mothers parking spot too (:

ShaBangBangs avatar ShaBangBang Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not true

I'm going to hell for laughing at this.

Maybe if guys didn't only go by looks, they would actually find the good women out there.

good thing i made this anon

Well this is horrible...just horrible.

Ew. Post of day huh? Well Anthony certainly is stupid to choose this one. Usually, you are a genius. But this is your lowest moment. Ugh.

why the hell is this one post of the day? i can MAYBE understand homepage but seriously? POTD?

I just think it's hilarious that there's 1000+ guys that don't EVER want to get laid.

Maybe we're all "taken" because you're a dick.
...(:

@NeonSparklie Maybe we're all "taken" because you're a dick. ...(:

Your smiley face seems to be drooling, you poor disabled girl.

soooo true fuck bitches and disabled/retarded people.

Weston_whites avatar Weston_white Yeah You Are -5Reply

You are totally right.

@You are totally right.

@30364 (Anonymous): You hate it when people agree with posts, but are too fucking lazy to click the green button

Dwights avatar Dwight No Way +22Reply

By handicapped he means ugly.

There must be a lot of women on this website meow.

@TheShamWowGuy nah.. just a pussy.

I'm think they're saying meow because of super troopers because that guy says "meow" instead of "now"

Why is this negitive???!!!?

V true

Still hilarious