+101

The creation of the internet should be used as the dividing point of world history. We should use B.I. / A.I. (Before Internet and After Internet) to mark years. amirite?

Technology
4 6

Most history is B.S.
But anyway, this is pretty much the best idea I have ever seen. I'm gonna call it B.I. and A.I. from now on, btw in traditional sense when is the official "0 A.I.", is it when I personally got the internet, cos that could get confusing, unless I wore a badge or something.

DHAs avatar DHA Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is brilliant. Where did you get this, or did you just think of it yourself?

Oh, Hai Guyz!

I am going to repost this because I want to get my credit for it. Would be such a shame to let this post go to waste deep into the dark pages of Amirite. Think this belongs in the "Hot" list.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Radio predicted internet as a mass media yet nobody refers to it for it human made so it's not as heavenly as a supposed Christ came to earth

Anonymous