+13,654

It’s pretty amusing when you rewatch a movie you haven’t seen since you were little, and you actually get all the jokes now, amirite?

leslies avatar
247 54
The voters have decided that leslie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

On one of the Aladdin movies, Genie says: I thought the ground only shook on the honeymoon!

Toy Story 2: Jesse rides a little toy car through a loop-de-loop and Buzz's wings pop up. Boner. Some jokes in these movies aren't meant for little kids...

Guiltfishs avatar Guiltfish Yeah You Are +34Reply

in hercules, the skinny kid who screams for help cause the fat kid is stuck under a rock says "Someone call IXII!" 911 in roman numerals my friend...

yeah i watched beauty and the beast last night and gaston is a total rapist

@yeah i watched beauty and the beast last night and gaston is a total rapist

Haha really? How so? I can't remember the last time I've seen that movie.

leslies avatar leslie Yeah You Are 0Reply

well lets see...he cornners Belle in her house, up against a wall. he's like knocking chairs outta the way to get to her, and he's saying things like oh yeah we'll have seven kids. then he mentions something about how he's covered in hair in one of his songs....yeah rapist

Haha, yeah, in Shrek, Donkey says something along the lines of "That's a big castle" and Shrek goes "Maybe he's compensating for something, ha ha ha." Lol xD

I was watching Jimmy Neutron
I got the joke when the dad says:
"If your friends were a cliff, would you jump off them?"
I haven't seen it in like five years
I spent an hour laughing about it

dude, i was totally just talking about this today!
like when you were little you didnt understand certain words and stuff.
and like in the movies, when you watch like transformers or something, you hear like 6 year olds laughing at all the innuendos and you're like, just wait till you actually understand it.

I just watched "The parent trap" and there's that part where Hallie (pretending to be Annie) says to her mom -
"Does making all these wedding gowns ever make you think of the F word?"
Mom: "The F word!?!?"
Hallie: "Yes. My father."
Mom: "... Oh. THAT F word..."
I finally got it _^

@LilLuvYall I just watched "The parent trap" and there's that part where Hallie (pretending to be Annie) says to her mom...

I haven't seen that in like 10 years! Now I do remember that scene though..... :) Thought the mom was just a little slow when I was younger B)

Haha I love Gaston. When he says "every last inch of me's covered in hair" he winks ;)

omgbkys avatar omgbky Yeah You Are +20Reply
@omgbky Haha I love Gaston. When he says "every last inch of me's covered in hair" he winks ;)

ohmigod. he says that?! hahahaha (: who writes this stuff for kids? :D

leslies avatar leslie Yeah You Are +6Reply
@leslie ohmigod. he says that?! hahahaha (: who writes this stuff for kids? :D

haha I know! What really got me was the fact that he winked though XD

omgbkys avatar omgbky Yeah You Are +13Reply

OMG in shrek (i think 3?) when shrek comes into the school the teacher says "and that is how you just say nay!" (just say no) lol and when they're some mob thingie in the same movie there's this place called...eh i forget, but they replace it with h so it's hooters lol.

Spongebob. It's like that too.
In the new Krusty Krab employee the "Interfacing With Your Boss" part it has an electric chair.

i got a joke from willy wonka it was the part about cannibalism and i had no idea what it was when i was little but i laughed anyway XD

chicken run: the old chicken comments on Americans being over-sexed

What about Shrek?
Watched it the other day and totally innappropriate.
It's really a beautiful moment.

@What about Shrek? Watched it the other day and totally innappropriate. It's really a beautiful moment.

Agreed. A line from Shrek was Donkey-"That's an awfully big castle" Shrek- "You think he's compensating for something?" Hilarious

@Agreed. A line from Shrek was Donkey-"That's an awfully big castle" Shrek- "You think he's compensating for...

When I was little I thought that Lord Whatever was compensating for being a midget. Oh, innocence

sprite590s avatar sprite590 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@It's a bit more obvious in Shrek, lol.

really? haha wow, your right...Like when he calls donkey a jackass...thats the only one i can remember, i haven't seen it since i was 10 though

Duuude! I watched Hercules a few months ago for the first time in a decade, and I get EVERYTHING now.

Posts had so many more votes back then....

yeah, really......You never realize it till later though, i have found so many things like that

eff me. i had the SAME post and it got +26. wow my life sucks. Great idea tho (;

So many YYA's and favourites and this is just now getting homepaged?

in Aladdin, there's the "horse with two rear ends" joke. i saw it for the first time in seven years, suddenly understood it, then realized i had been contemplating what it meant for about 5 hours the day before

@leslie wait, a horse with two rear ends? i don't get it :/

the horse the guy is riding has one, and the rider is the other

omg i loved that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(im 14) I watched a movie recently that I watched about three or four years ago. I caught so many sexual references that I didn't before it's not even funny

haha yeah
some phrases and sidejokes

Austins Powers, when i watched it when i was a kid i laughed but i never got the sexual references. But when i watched it again now that I'm older I was like OH GOOD LORD.

Starkiller731s avatar Starkiller731 Yeah You Are 0Reply