+784

It's cool how Pixar waited eleven years to make Toy Story 3, when that's probably how long it actually took Andy to reach college age, amirite?

Dramaramas avatar
18 12
The voters have decided that Dramarama is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I never really thought about it until now.
that's so cool!

it takes 7 hours of computer time to make one frame of a movie, 12 frames a second think about how long it would take to make the whole movie

@it takes 7 hours of computer time to make one frame of a movie, 12 frames a second think about how long it would...

i'm gonna guess a little bit less than 11 years tho..... btw sorry i voted ur comment down, i was trying to click reply

that IS cool! i've never though of it like that... i can't wait till toy story 3 comes out! :) :)

This makes so much sense. I'm totally telling all my friends (who, like me, are obsessed with Disney classics).

wasnt he like 12 in the last one?

@Shaqtus wasnt he like 12 in the last one?

No. What 12 year old boys do you know who still play with toys like that? My brother is 13 and he definitely doesn't play with toys...

No, if my math is right, in Toy Story 2 he was around 6 or 7 years old.

The only reasons sequels are made by big companies is for money. I'm sorry, but that's the only reason this movie has been made. The franchise had probably been dropped and only picked back up to cash in.
I feel like such a jerk for saying this... but it's the brutal truth.

@The only reasons sequels are made by big companies is for money. I'm sorry, but that's the only reason this movie...

Well duh. That's the only reason movies are made in the first place. that doesn't make them less awesome...