+374

Everyone wants 3 things in life: A great social life, a job they love, and a wonderful love life. But in reality, you can never have more than two of those things, amirite?

youthfuls avatar
9 7
The voters have decided that youthful is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have none of them

Plenty of people have all 3 of those things....

Fail

People almost never have all 3 of those things. They may have an awesome social life, and love their job, but they will be single. Or they'll be head over heels in love with their significant other, have a job they absolutely love, but don't go out with their friends as much as they would like.

@youthful People almost never have all 3 of those things. They may have an awesome social life, and love their job, but they...

maybe the one you're lacking is social life, so you dont realize how many people have all three things. having all of those things doesnt mean that you need to have 200 friends, a job that gives you a billion dollars a year, or a supermodel for a gf/bf.

@181448 (youthful): Yeah Having a good love life is a part of social life, cus you can spend time with you lover and your friends at the same time. If you live with your lover you can have a job and see your friends. I also agree that the amount of money you make is not important as long as you can be happy and healthy

It's stupid that the OP says this will 'never' happen. Of course it happens, open your eyes.

I don't have a job I love but it doesn't ruin the other two I do.