+138

no one is to old or to young to find love or be in love. amirite?

Mileenax3s avatar
3 25
The voters have decided that Mileenax3 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Old? Yes.
Young? No.

I don't think these 7 year old girls who have dates only because people on Disney do are really in for it for love.

Ya!! Im eleven yeerz old n I lik <333 my bf (:

@haha. that was a joke right???

a joke?? no corz not me and mi bfff ar in lov and all u haterz can just leve us alone whil we watch nevar say nevar (btwayzz I <3 jb too, maybe more than my bff shh dont tell )

I'm pretty sure a baby is too young... js

@I'm pretty sure a baby is too young... js

@1111414 (Anonymous): my friend's ONE YEAR OLD SISTER has a boyfriend. THEY HAVE KISSED.

@StripedElfSocks @1111414 (Anonymous): my friend's ONE YEAR OLD SISTER has a boyfriend. THEY HAVE KISSED.

my friends 2 year old brother has a girlfriend and he hugs her everyday :) aww :D

No. Only because you said no one is too young. That's just stupid.

And technically, the way you used the word "to" instead of "too", "old" and "young" would be verbs. You're telling me that I can't old or young to help me find love.

I know quite a few couples who met their significant other, and started dating them, when they were only 15 years old. And guess what? All of them have already had their 30+ year anniversary! That's what I call true love! It just shows that there are no boundaries for love!

Some people are too old or too young to spell.

@1112041

You forgot a period.

@1112431

Oh, sorry. I realized that precisely 5 minutes and 1 second after I posted. You remembered the period.

And no one is too young to know the difference between to, too, and two.

@1111783

And jail is just a room...

I don't see why you can't find someone you love at a young age. There's a highly likely chance that out of all the people you date, you've probally haven't loved one (if you are dating at a very young age). But, those lucky few may find someone gthey can't live without, at the age of 6. This world is full of possibilities.

@haraSSarah I don't see why you can't find someone you love at a young age. There's a highly likely chance that out of all the...

its just because people who are like 11 or 12 are usually just doing it because they thinks its cool when reality they dont say crap to the person theyre dating

@its just because people who are like 11 or 12 are usually just doing it because they thinks its cool when reality...

A lot of people do. In middle school, a boyfriend just means a really close instant friend. If they say they love them, let them say that! It's not like it matters or anything. Unless you make that person your whole life and take everything in your 'relationship' waaaayyyy too seriously. It really matters on maturity.