+10,753

No one actually reads the Terms of Service or Privacy Policy, amirite?

Sarahs avatar Technology
84 20
The voters have decided that Sarah is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I do, just to find the words "we own your soul" or something like that ;P

I actually skimmed over the phrase "Terms of Service or Privacy Policy" in the post the first time.

We all know we are getting shafted in the end so it doesn't matter because we need the product or service regardless :(

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +8Reply

You slowly scroll down, click the check box.... and BAM you theoretically just read the terms of use and policy.

I want to know who the two people are who do read it!

I was a little sad when I realized I brought the agree-count from 1337 to 1338.

Kukuxumushus avatar Kukuxumushu Yeah You Are +5Reply

Just don't tell the big companies that...they'll probably start posting the long,boring, and dull contract as their homepage online. ick.

you keep scrolling then mark the box

Lawyers do read those things once in a while, actually. So I am obliged to disagree with you since, even though I don't actually read all the way through them, your language reminds me that there surely is someone out there who does.

of course not.
sarah, i love you.

I read it. It explains a lot. It takes a chunk out of me day, but its worth it in the end!

IT"S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

Awumpas avatar Awumpa Yeah You Are +1Reply

never i just hit agree and move on

what_ups avatar what_up Yeah You Are +1Reply

One time I clicked next and a message came up saying "There's no way you could have read it that fast! Go back and read it again!"

Rules are there for a reason