+373

You love to hack your friend's facebook accounts and put their status as something retarded, but you get extremely pissed off when they do it to you, amirite?

Evanhaubners avatar Technology
3 13
The voters have decided that Evanhaubner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's not hacking if you know the password or it's already logged in... Just sayin!!

Evan?!

Dude, we have the same initials lol!

"ness is a terd" no smilie

@548070

I agree, but when your friend realizes that you got on, don't they normally say "Dude! Why did you hack onto my Facebook account?!"

@548089

You make a good argument, but i just wanted to put something that people would understand. I didn't mean it as actually "hacking."

@548120

Im not the best at computers, but my brother is really good, so I know what hacking is. But yah, it pisses me off too when people misunderstand things I do. :)

@548139

NERRRRRRRDs

@NERRRRRRRDs

uhm I never said that I was a hacker, but ok? And anyway its better to be a nerd than to be a pussy like you who chooses anonymous so you don't get your ass whipped when you say something retarded