+525

The reason that we have not located other life forms is because all of our electromagnetic waves are sent out into infinite space. This means that an alien on another planet can have access to things such as Miley Cyrus and "The Hills." Obviously, they have made no attempt to contact us because they base us upon this standard. amirite?

waddupoprahs avatar
14 3
The voters have decided that waddupoprah is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lets not forget the Jonas brother, Justin Beiber and half of the other crap that is popular in society.

They did send like a box with some radio waves into space, though. Forgive me if I'm wrong but they sent music from The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and the figure of a woman and a man

Really great example. Based on that stuff, I don't think they'd EVER want to visit us. "What horrid music taste they have!!!"