+447

Ok so Justin Bieber announced to the world that he doesn't cuss, but uhh I saw that Bieber or Die thing & he clearly said 'Bitch' , he's such a disgrace , amirite?

Music
2 17

you act as though you two are bffs, the point is not that he can see it, the point is WHO CARES WHAT JUSTIN BEIBER DOES!?

If you can't say it in school , church, in front of your parents, then its a swear word.

but why be so technical ?

@If you can't say it in school , church, in front of your parents, then its a swear word. but why be so technical ?

Becuase, that would mean OP is accussing him of something he didn't do. Rendering the post wrong

im with artisticbroccoli, it depends on what you consider a "cuss word"

I don't cuss, I curse, dammit!

who fricking careesssss?!?!?!?! it's justin beiber! leave the kid alone already

Please lets all be honest...sometimes you just need to swear to release pent up emotions. Preferble not in front of parents or priests though...

Technically, it's not a swear word. :/

Bitch is the term for a female dog.

@Artemis Technically, it's not a swear word. :/ Bitch is the term for a female dog.

Let's be real, here. I'm pretty sure he didn't use it in THAT context. He was being a little douche.

it doesn't even matter, he can't see this. so he doesn't know that i'm talking about him.

snipe

?

aha !

Ahahaha this is who America wants to listen to?

lol , yayyy ! someone who is not effing negative ! lmao

i just lost the game

It's not as if u don't swear so stop effin my bf