-337

You can't name one decent rock song after 2004, amirite?

RiddlesAreHards avatar Music
1 45
The voters have decided that RiddlesAreHard is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against.

Black Veil Brides is excellent, but they are kind of more on the metalcore side. Green Day is also great.

1980’s music is... +12Reply
@Black Veil Brides is excellent, but they are kind of more on the metalcore side. Green Day is also great.

(1980’s music is...): Black Veil Brides is amazing! I was surprised to see anyone comment who’s heard of them though :

Red hot chili peppers

Avenged Sevenfold is the best example of good rock after 2004. So is Muse.

So, there isn't MUCH, but what there is, is epic.

I can name two Green Day Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Blink182 I Miss You

@I can name two Green Day Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Blink182 I Miss You

@387912 (stating the facts): uhm plus green days "boulevard of broken dreams" came out in 2004 (november 29) so that doesnt necessarily count. BUT green day's new album features rock songs and it came out in 2009.

(stating the facts): Wow ono smilie I miss you was recorded in 2003, get your facts straight. Their self entitled album came out in '03 and in that album I Miss You was released. So before you say anything, do some research. Also I said AFTER 2004.

@RiddlesAreHard (stating the facts): Wow I miss you was recorded in 2003, get your facts straight. Their self entitled album...

oops sorry didn't notice the 'after' and my sources of research may be a bit old. let me try this again, two good rock songs after 2004 are Linkin park- bleed it out and green day- know your enemy

Avenged Sevenfold... anything. 'Nuff said.

Yes, troll is trolling. And what's ironic is that s/he was probably born in the 90s, and thinks that liking older music makes them more mature somehow. Guess what- being a pseudo-elitist music snob only makes you look more childish.

420Grrl +7Reply

Arctic monkeys - fake tales of san fransisco

@Arctic monkeys - fake tales of san fransisco

I can't tell if you made that up or if it's a real thing.

@BreakfastFan I can't tell if you made that up or if it's a real thing.

You've never heard of them? I wouldn't call them rock but still amazing song.

@You've never heard of them? I wouldn't call them rock but still amazing song.

No I haven't heard of them. The title is so random that from my point of view it seemed like it might be faked.

anything by hail the villain or sick puppies or breaking benjamins new album - Dear Agony. Or new rise against, or skillets two newest (comotose and awake) theres a ton of great new rock music, you just need to keep looking for it

Anything by Muse... Also Paul McCartney has Memory Almost Full

Icky Thump

Anything off of AC/DC's Black Ice album.

You sir, need to listen to more music. How about we start you with some Wolfmother?

OP is trolling.

um anything by greenday! duhh[:

Muse. Paramore.

@Muse. Paramore.

Eels. Bloc Party.

M96s avatar M96 No Way 0Reply

anything by Newton Falkner

U2 had two awesome albums-how to dismantle and atomic bomb and no live on the horizon

@Stating the facts- neither of those are "rock" songs in any but the loosest sense. Pop is closer.

420Grrl 0Reply

More like after the 1980's

Unearth: 2006 metalcore band, and they are fantastic, their music has alot of meaning. don't think it's just yelling pop listeners, because it is deep and speaks of topics such as war and Love.

Hedley!!!

Absolutly Still - Better Than Ezra

Them Crooked Vultures are freaking amazing and they're from 2009!!!

Poets and pornstars Earthman

Paramore is one of the best rock bands out there!

Bohemian Rhapsody :D

@Bohemian Rhapsody :D

Fail... 1975 was a little bit before 2004

@Bohemian Rhapsody :D

They meant songs that were made after 2004, not songs you discovered after 2004...