+262

When your sick and you go to the doctors, you dont talk, your mum does all the talking, amirite?

fuzzlebees avatar
1 16
The voters have decided that fuzzlebee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

your sick what? or do you mean you're? haha

1337s avatar 1337 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Palindromes_Are_Fun What do you think he fucking meant?

stfu. I'm just making a joke about his poor grammar. If he wants to be taken seriously, he should learn correct grammar. It's not all that hard...

1337s avatar 1337 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Palindromes_Are_Fun Everybody else managed to take him seriously.

I took him seriously as well, thus why I voted to agree with him. But the point is that grammar is not hard to learn and people need to start using it properly, plain and simple...

1337s avatar 1337 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Palindromes_Are_Fun "stfu" Your grammar is awesome.

Just because I used an acronym doesn't mean my grammar is "awesome". I did that so I wouldn't have to spell it out for you. But let me make it clear for you this time. Shut the fuck up!

1337s avatar 1337 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1337 Just because I used an acronym doesn't mean my grammar is "awesome". I did that so I wouldn't have to spell it out...

An acronym has to be in all caps. It'd be STFU. I just find it funny that you're complaining about somebody's grammar while yours needs work too.

@Palindromes_Are_Fun An acronym has to be in all caps. It'd be STFU. I just find it funny that you're complaining about somebody's...

I happen to find it very funny that you are now criticizing me for the exact same thing you defended the original poster about. Just where do your intentions lie?

1337s avatar 1337 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1337 I happen to find it very funny that you are now criticizing me for the exact same thing you defended the original...

I'm not criticizing your grammar; I don't care about that. I care about the fact that you criticize somebody about something that you do as well.

@Palindromes_Are_Fun I'm not criticizing your grammar; I don't care about that. I care about the fact that you criticize somebody about...

Wow. You are so stuck-up that you can't even admit that you are wrong. If correcting my grammar is not criticizing it, then I don't know what the world has come to haha. I bid good day to you; this has gone on long enough.

1337s avatar 1337 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm not the only one? awesome, now I feel a bit better about myself.

PurpleZebras avatar PurpleZebra Yeah You Are 0Reply

LMAOO people, im a girl!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!