+259

How the fuck did North Korea get into the world cup??? amirite?

marianababas avatar
1 12
The voters have decided that marianababa is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because they have a big brother named China.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +8Reply

They qualified, just like all the other teams in the World Cup.

That game made me laugh so hard.

umamaniquas avatar umamaniqua Yeah You Are +2Reply

Maybe South Africa got confused since North Korea's full title is "The People's Democratic Republic of North Korea". I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

Imagine what happened when they lost and had to go back home. ...like do you think Kim Jong Il had the entire country shun them?

@Imagine what happened when they lost and had to go back home. ...like do you think Kim Jong Il had the entire...

I heard the players had some kind of torture and the the coach was sent to labor camp.

umamaniquas avatar umamaniqua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@umamaniqua I heard the players had some kind of torture and the the coach was sent to labor camp.

The players were going to be sent to work in coal mines, but I'm not sure if they went through with that.

@SpearmintMilk The players were going to be sent to work in coal mines, but I'm not sure if they went through with that.

i believe the players and coach were subjected to hours of 'ideological insults' whatever that may mean. also it was believed that the coach suffered further punishment, however the fifa probe that investigated reported no foul play.
the best part is that the match against portugal was the first football match ever telecast live on public tv in north korea