+982

You know someone has failed when a fourteen year old doesn't know the difference between 'two', 'too' and 'to'. amirite?

Kaitlyns avatar
5 15
The voters have decided that Kaitlyn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Big pet peeve of mine. For some reason, I have two slow down and think too myself how stupid the author of a given text is for mixing up the three.
(Anyone get the jokes? But in all seriousness, it is a pet peeve of mine.)

That drives me crazy. Well, any spelling mistake drives me crazy, but you get the point.

Another bad one is "know" and "no"

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are -1Reply

Yep, that is SOOO annoying. Do you know what else is annoying, though? The fact that you put the commas OUTSIDE the quotation marks! Yikes, that's wrong.

And I know that they are not technically quotation marks, but they ARE quoting.

I'm 14 and I'm so ashamed of some of my friends. It's truly horrible.

haha i had someone in my history class do that and i'm in grade 12, it was really REALLY REALLY sad.

you know the worst?
your pretty.
ZOMGGG sooo annoying!!!!

@sabachthani you know the worst? your pretty. ZOMGGG sooo annoying!!!!

I just say something like "My pretty? Well... if you insist." :P

@http://www.amirite.net/144299

Ah yes, but a typo is something completely different than someone not knowing the difference between simple words.

@Kaitlyn Ah yes, but a typo is something completely different than someone not knowing the difference between simple words.

that post didnt say anything about typos. but i know what you mean. forgot to drop the e when adding ly? YOU ARE AN UNEDUCATED MONKEY WITH SUCH POOR GRAMMAR SKILLS I JUST CANNOT COMPREHEND IT!

This reminds me of something a friend of mine said to me, "stop being such a grammar-Nazi! To, too and two are the same thing."
No, no they're not.

How about when they get their, they're, and there confused.