+1,449

A bad dream is actually a good dream because you wake up realizing it never happened. And a good dream is really a bad dream because you wake up realizing it never happened, amirite?

Education
76 18

wow never realized that...sooo true

Haha wow never thought of it like that. Waking up from a "good" dream is depressing, while waking up from a "bad" dream is releiving. Ironic.

Woah that is true... cool :)

wow I've never thought of it that way! You have definately opened up my eyes!!! lol! :-P

i disagree... a bad dream can't be a good dream, because the good part is not part of the dream, it is waking up, which is reality. know what i mean?

@KNiF3DANC3R i disagree... a bad dream can't be a good dream, because the good part is not part of the dream, it is waking up...

I don't think you understand. The OP doesn't say that bad dreams are pleasant, or that good dreams are unpleasant, he's saying that the consequence/outcome of a bad dream is good and the consequence/outcome of a good dream is bad. How a dream affects the reality is what matters, amirite?

@Bardagi I don't think you understand. The OP doesn't say that bad dreams are pleasant, or that good dreams are unpleasant...

no...i think i do understand. read the first line of the post, "A bad dream is actually a good dream" is clearly saying that they think that a bad dream is a good dream...it is saying that bad dreams are pleasant.

@KNiF3DANC3R no...i think i do understand. read the first line of the post, "A bad dream is actually a good dream" is clearly...

Yes, "A bad dream is actually a good dream" BECAUSE it is UNpleasant and therefore good when you wake up and realize that it's just a dream ...

@Bardagi Yes, "A bad dream is actually a good dream" BECAUSE it is UNpleasant and therefore good when you wake up and...

Um listen, please. Don't tell me what I do and don't understand. I obviously have a different opinion than you do, and I understand this perfectly fine. Thanks!

@210743

trolling random strangers? how about you replying to my comment..

no, it happened because you experienced it. that's all that matters.

I meant the feeling you get when you wake up :P

And this is my new account

True.

Lemonlimes249s avatar Lemonlimes249 Yeah You Are 0Reply