+248

That whole "if you get suspended at school you get a harder chance in getting accepted to college/university" is just made up to put fear in your kids to behave. Amirite?

Vinvus avatar Education
0 12
The voters have decided that Vinvu is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At my school, if you get suspended, you get zeros on everything that you missed. So that does kinda shoot down your grades a bit.

@At my school, if you get suspended, you get zeros on everything that you missed. So that does kinda shoot down your...

Haha, our school does that too. It was really bad because one of my friends got suspended on finals day. Totally screwed his grades up.

I wouldn't want a kid who ditches school and gets Ingo fights in my college. Makes it seem as if you don't care about school at all.

incedios avatar incedio No Way +15Reply

im pretty sure if it's multiple suspensions,you wont.

Seems legitimate.

into*

i sure hope so...

On the college applications they ask about any suspensions or expulsions. I doubt suspensions make a huge difference in whether you will be admitted or not, but you never know.

I got suspended dozens of times(mostly in middle school and jr high, but still) and I didn't have any problems getting into uni. I guess that stuff matters less when you make a 32 on your ACT =P

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are 0Reply