+503

To all the celebrities of Proactiv commercials: two pimples on your chin and one on your forehead is NOT acne, amirite?

jacque95655s avatar
3 12
The voters have decided that jacque95655 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

SOOOOOOO VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

To Ryan Sheckler in specific, you're a faggot!

well, technically it's still acne..

@rachelllleeeee well, technically it's still acne..

Well, yeah, that's true, but they act like it's the worst thing in the world when other people have it 10 times worse.

@jacque95655 Well, yeah, that's true, but they act like it's the worst thing in the world when other people have it 10 times worse.

that might be true, but they still have a problem with acne, just like everyone else. i can understand that people are like, oh stop your bitching, those 5 pimples on your face are NOTHING compared to what i got. and shit like that. but you know what? you need to stop your bitching because they're just trying to tell their success story and you're making a big deal out of nothin. PLUS, proactiv is just trying to sell their product and they think that by having a celebrity talk about it, will make more people buy it.

@rachelllleeeee that might be true, but they still have a problem with acne, just like everyone else. i can understand that people...

Whoa, there's no need to get angry. Simply, by my post, I'm just stating that Proactiv is...over-using celebrities to sell their product. Most people would just like to see more of the real people who use the product rather than celebrities. And there's nothing wrong with proactiv or the stars that use it, I'm just saying that it's annoying how a celebrity who has mild acne has to get all fancy and what not for a commercial about what their skin is like now. There's no need to be angry.

@jacque95655 Whoa, there's no need to get angry. Simply, by my post, I'm just stating that Proactiv is...over-using celebrities...

dude, i'm not angry, i'm just sayin'..
and how do they over-use celebrities? they havent used that many celebrities and it's not like they use 4 per commercial, it's only one. and they have like 5 regular people talk about it. if you really want to see more people talk about it, look it up online.

Thank goodness someone has actually posted this. It's so true.

It doesn't work either