-1,001

eating dinner for breakfast (pasta, steak, pizza, etc.) is freakin' amazing, but eating breakfast for dinner is just wrong and unsatisfying on so many levels, amirite?

Food & Drink
1 15
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

maybe your just having the wrong breakfast food, because pancakes are good at anytime of day, especially at dinner

waffles for dinner = AWESOME.

No way! Brinner is the BEST!

dude, it works both ways! pizza for breakfast-good. pancakes for dinner-very good!

Its the other way around for me

Pancakes for dinner errr nighttt!

Ya I have it the other way Around. I love breakfast at dinner. Eggs sausage pancakes!

AHHH! WAFFLES! dude waffles for breakfast is the SHIT. and i know this is gonna sound weird but dnt knock it til u try it. An egg n chz wafflewich. an egg and cheese on a buttered waffle with another waffle on top

I always thought it was the other way around. Like, "Oh, cool, waffles for dinner."

If I eat dinner for breakfast I can hardly stomach it and feel nauseous for the rest of the day.

You can eat whatever you want anytime of day.

i hate breakfast any time of the day, unless im going out to eat it (only before 11 am)

i love pizza from the night before for breakfast soo good! but very few breakfast foods are good for supper