+1,313

If swimming helps us stay fit why are whales fat? Why does everyone want to got to heaven but no one wants to die? Shall i say that there is racial discrimination in chess cuz the white piece must be moved 1st? If money doesnt grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Why does round pizza come in square boxes? Why do we still call it a building when its already built? Funny world,eh. amirite?

94 29

We park on driveways and drive on parkways.

I wanna go to heaven. It's real. As real as hell.

pizza boxes are square so you can get the pizza out of the box easily

wow, in one post you've made more good points than ive made all day, haha

haha people take it too seriously its just a joke :)

Besides the heaven and whale bits, good post. :D

Whales are kewl. Don't call them fat.

like like
why dont lasagna and bologna rhyme??

Canadians <3

1. Whales have blubber to insulate them, otherwise they would die. The only animals that get unhealthily fat are humans/our pets.
2. Probably they want to live as long as possible first?
3. No, you shan't. It's actually more of a beige anyway.
4. Because they are not branches in a literal sense.
5. Because square boxes are cheaper to manufacture.
6. Oh fine. You got me.

@1. Whales have blubber to insulate them, otherwise they would die. The only animals that get unhealthily fat are...

white people arent exactly "white" either. dumbass. and only a douchebag with no life would sit there and try to disect a supposed-to-be funny thing.

A lot of mothers want their kids to be president, but they don't want them to become politicians along the way :]

Thank you all

favorited xD

...and yet the only reaction i had was to asume you were a canadian. eh?

Whales aren't fat. They are big. Not everyone wants to go to heaven.

@A7X Whales aren't fat. They are big. Not everyone wants to go to heaven.

Despite whether or not you believe in heaven or not, why in the world would you not want to go there?

@DaAce96 Despite whether or not you believe in heaven or not, why in the world would you not want to go there?

Because me being in heaven would mean I'm dead. The whole idea of heaven is that you have everything you could possible want, but what if everything I possible want is the person I care about most that is still alive? I don't want to wish them dead, but I'd be unhappy without them.

Because no one knows what it's really like if it exists. It could be eternal torture. Who's to say it's not? Exactly.

@love_L_ Dude Chill =.="

I'm chilled. Chilled like a dead woman's vagina.

@A7X I'm chilled. Chilled like a dead woman's vagina.

Dead Woman is dead, and decayed, and hot since shes in a cofffin, about six feet and 4 inches below the Earth.

Not EVERYONE wants to go to "heaven," which is not real. Don't make generalizations.