+720

It's frustrating when something you buy (for example) is $5.01 and you can't find a penny, amirite?

brian11213s avatar
3 5
The voters have decided that brian11213 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

usually they don't care about the penny...

It's called Take a penny leave a penny

That's happened to me before, so I gave the guy $6 and he just gave me a dollar back cuz he didn't want to count out 99 cents.

heheeheee I do the same thing Every time it happens. as soon as I find out I'm gonna be short by just a little bit of change, I put on my best "shocked" look and go, "ahhh man! I'm short by like a few cents! now I can't get it..." then look around.

I always get the money. o_o

I always get the money. o_o