+1,147

Ghandi, as you know was barefoot most of the time, which created many large calluses on his feet. He also didn't eat very often which made him very thin and fragile. His unusual diet also gave him bad breath, so i guess you could say he's a super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis, amirite?

garagebluess avatar
136 28
The voters have decided that garageblues is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Jesus how long did it take you to come up with that?!

@Jesus how long did it take you to come up with that?!

My friend told it to me today. I had never heard before i thought it needed to be shared. I have no idea how long it took someone to come up with it....

Brilliant (: and deserves homepage~+

@Charmasu Brilliant (: and deserves homepage~+

i saw the punny post of the day about the ten puns and i thought this would kick its ass.

Honestly, if you people are so upset that this person "stole it" (even though they said they heard it from a friend, they probably didn't realize it was on the web then. They didn't need to look it up!), than why didn't YOU post it? It's funny and clever, and you probably just didn't have the idea soon enough, so you must be a little jealous.

i think its funny that people are disagreeing with it even though there isn't anything to disagree with. XD lol

It better kick it off! it's such an awesome post D:

this should be post of the day, its so funny!

It doesn't really matter that this person stole this from somewhere. Most people don't google puns, so this is the first time hearing it.

I see what you did thar

this is hilarious! favorite post ever.

Kudos for being original, sorta :P

I heard this ages ago, but I forgot it until now. Hurray for you being the one to post it!

:'D Beautiful.

It finally got homepaged :'D congrats~

@Charmasu It finally got homepaged :'D congrats~

What do you mean finally? It only took a couple of hours. :/

some take about an hour. I don't know. I was just excited when I saw this on the homepage ^^

holy shit! that's crazy!

what is halitosis?

@sabachthani what is halitosis?

It's basically bad breath...but couldn't you have just googled it?

Sorbuss avatar Sorbus Yeah You Are +2Reply

I've heard this one lots before but I still think it's good.

today's post of the day AND this post were both stolen from the same site.... just google 'worst puns' and its the first thing.

@Brett today's post of the day AND this post were both stolen from the same site.... just google 'worst puns' and its the...

yeah seriously, ive never seen this before, and im happy he posted it cause otherwise i never would have and i love this

I've seen them both on soooo many different websites, you could not possibly make an assumption of which one they were taken from. Not like it matters anyway.