+712

Pokemon was sick in elementry school, in Middle school pokemon is NOT cool, and now in high school pokemon is the shit again, amirite?

13 17

More like now its just SHIT. Lol, I only agreed because this is totally true (: but I never fully understood why that got popular again now that everyones old and shit..

how is it popular in high school? what highschoool do u go to?

What are you talking about, it never stopped being cool.(:

I'm just coming out as a pokemon fan. Me and this other guy had a long, hard, serious discussion about Blastoise, Chamander and Cyndaquil.

Never stopped being cool.

I can't say anything about highschool until next year, but pokemon is still the shit with my friends. Never stopped. :D Other people however......

@chesca_international :( i hate pokemon, its a mlia thing

If MILA-ers loved breathing would you stop? If MLIA-ers decided that it was uncool to shoot yourself with a gun would you? You can think for yourself moron. Just because MLIA-ers like it, doesn't mean its lame. Somethings on there are incredibly stupid, some are fun. Pokemon is fun.

@tododapurplecow If MILA-ers loved breathing would you stop? If MLIA-ers decided that it was uncool to shoot yourself with a gun...

im just saying that i dont like it because of how everyone was going on about it on mlia it put me off of it, if i ever liked it, its not very popular in england , only for 90's kids.
sorry if it didnt come accross that way

That shit's still stupid

At my middle school, Pokemon was still amazing.

Pokemon Red/Blue are the shit nowadays lol

confession: even in college.

I've always loved them there Pocket Monsters.

it never regained popularity.

Stopped being cool in the middle/end-ish of elementary, came back in middle school :)

Holy shit. I never expected this to get this many replies. wow.