+457

world cup soccer players - while youre lying on the ground screaming over being touched on the shoulder, the game is still going on. Get your ass up and play, amirite?

mrgarrison593s avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that mrgarrison593 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Getting hit hurts a shit ton, but I do agree it does seem like they exaggerate but some of the time they are really hurt. (cough) Christiano Ronaldo (cough)

cristiano ronaldo gargles balls for a living

mrgarrison593s avatar mrgarrison593 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@mrgarrison593 cristiano ronaldo gargles balls for a living

I know right? Hes a major fag. I hate him with a passion. Him and all of Portugal.

@RiddlesAreHard I know right? Hes a major fag. I hate him with a passion. Him and all of Portugal.

Have you ever seen him play? Portugal has risen in the past few year because of him. Don't hate Portugal with a passion just based off of one soccer player.

lets nuke em

mrgarrison593s avatar mrgarrison593 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mrgarrison593 lets nuke em

Nah, thats too easy. We should torture him, and then nuke him.

I enjoy soccer (though some games are definitely drier than others because goals are so infrequent) but the drama is very annoying. I realize that they have little to no padding but it's much too common that every time a player gets hit he falls dramatically with an expression of agony until someone gets carded and then he gets right back up!

Go play rugby and then get back to me. Don't get me wrong, I love soccer but seriously, you are professionals so grow up. That being said a lot of it is tactical and the players are trying to get the call or waste time, I just wish they would play it out.

beautiful idea

mrgarrison593s avatar mrgarrison593 Yeah You Are -1Reply

agreed

I think football is one of the least interesting sports. I'm watching it, and ooo! the ball get close to the net! He shoots! And the ball is caught by the keeper. And look, the ball is close to the net again! He shoots, ahhh, the keeper gets it again. And the constant buzz of those damn vuvuzelas makes it impossible to enjoy it on tv. And then the player takes a hit, and spends a good three minutes writhing on the ground, and when the card is thrown, miraculously he gets right back up! I mean, this isn't primary school or elementary school, this is the WORLD CUP. If you can't take a hit standing by now....

@I think football is one of the least interesting sports. I'm watching it, and ooo! the ball get close to the net!...

What sports DO you like? Because all sports are really pointless and stupid if you think about them like that.