+487

Rocket Power needs to go back on Nick. amirite?

iamrite26s avatar
3 8
The voters have decided that iamrite26 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Any of them! Hey Arnold, Cat Dog, all those good ones, not lame ol' jimmy nuetron and stuff.

@iamrite26 Any of them! Hey Arnold, Cat Dog, all those good ones, not lame ol' jimmy nuetron and stuff.

I see Jimmy Neutron every now and then on Disney West for me. I miss Hey Arnold, and especially the Amanda Show. I recently watched the Amanda Show on Youtube and it was so hilarious! A lot funnier than all these new shows like 'Fanboy and Chum Chum'. How stupid is that?

CatDog was awesome. Invader Zim was too. Spongebob is still cool, but it was cooler in the early 2000's.

CatDog and Rocket Power come on late at night on nicktoons for me.

What about that one show about monsters in the sewer? that was pretty funny.

Eh, I wasn't a big fan of the show when it was on, probably because it was about sports and I was never really into sports. But yeah, the retro Nick shows should come back on.