+121

It really sucks when you have DD's and you can't find any good bra's because they stop making them cute with C's. . amirite?

4 29

obviously whoever said 'no way' doesn't have big boobs because otherwise they would know what it's like to not be able to find anything that's even somewhat cute.

@obviously whoever said 'no way' doesn't have big boobs because otherwise they would know what it's like to not be...

Have you ever checked Frederick's? It takes some searching, but they do make their bras in extended sizes, as does Victoria's Secret (though those you have to buy online, I believe). Cute bras in anything larger than a D are hard to find and are often expensive, but they do exist.

Not only is it hard to find cute bra's in D; it's even harder to find ANY bra in 32D. Story of my life.

32D +7Reply

Yeah, the only things you have to choose from are old granny bras and plain bras. Just cause you have larger breasts doesn't mean you don't like cute little patterns and bows and buttons.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Shugah Yeah, the only things you have to choose from are old granny bras and plain bras. Just cause you have larger...

I don't know much about bras but what if they put the cute little patterns and such to make girls with small breasts feel better about their small breasts?

Story of my life. Past a C, all bras are pretty much solid colors like white, black, and the dreaded beige. I found a polka dot one once though, that was awesome.

@Thatbitch Story of my life. Past a C, all bras are pretty much solid colors like white, black, and the dreaded beige. I found...

Go to the Bra Smyth. I'm bigger then DD and I got reall cute bras there. They can be expensive but sometimes they have an amazing sale where all the stuff that's like 90$ is 5$

Charleybears avatar Charleybear Yeah You Are 0Reply

no guy is gonna care how cute your bra is if you have big ass tits ;)

And vice versa for the some of us: It really sucks when you have C's or below and you can't find any good bras because all of the ones in your size are gaudy and easily visible through a shirt.

@Asteriski And vice versa for the some of us: It really sucks when you have C's or below and you can't find any good bras...

Or you can't find one that isn't a push up. I mean I like it occasionally when I am going out and wearing party clothes to give my lack of cleavage an extra boost but if I am going to target it sweatpants and a tank, I want a more "comfy" bra.

They make cute bras in bigger sizes, but once you get to the store to by them they're already all gone.

Lane Bryant. I'm am F and I love their bras. They're not as expensive as most places either.

I kinda feel sorry for the girls with huge boobs. I've heard it can cause back problems and stuff. As much as I want bigger boobs, I can just wear some padding and I'm fine, whereas those with larger cup sizes have trouble even finding a comfortable position to sleep.

@Inamorata I kinda feel sorry for the girls with huge boobs. I've heard it can cause back problems and stuff. As much as I...

Lol.
Huge boobs can cause back problems and stuff, but I've actually never heard of or had a problem with finding a comfortable position because of my boobs. I mean, I'm sure it has happened but I've just never heard it.
And don't feel bad. The perks and downsides can balance each other out.

WhoIsSierras avatar WhoIsSierra Yeah You Are 0Reply

Try having E cups. All the nice bras I find are around $70 and all of my small breasted friends get adorable ones for $20-$30.

Iwouldliketohaveyourproblem (Sincerely, girl with an A)

@swiss_girl Iwouldliketohaveyourproblem (Sincerely, girl with an A)

No you wouldn't. Take that from a girl who used to have little boobs but sprouted big ones over night.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot #thisisnottwitter

@pikabeau No you wouldn't. Take that from a girl who used to have little boobs but sprouted big ones over night. Oh yeah, I...

You don't say? Actually I don't even twitter. I just felt like putting it that way... Sad thing that whatever your comment may be and how honestly it was you just get people picking on you...

@swiss_girl You don't say? Actually I don't even twitter. I just felt like putting it that way... Sad thing that whatever your...

Oh I do say. Small boobs stay perky and cute. They don't give you back problems. The only upside to big boobs is that they're nice to look at.

Anonymous